HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello! o/

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kayfabe

PostSubject: Hello! o/   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Hello, brand new FFXI player(well somewhat, tried it here and there) here looking forward FF XIV. Well since i finally broke my WoW addiction thought i give FFXI a real chance this time around. And seeing that this is a very party oriented game I would like to join ya'll on the Fenrir server. Hoping to learn the ropes and whatnot. I hope lvl 12 isnt too low for you at this point :(. Well the ingame name is Kayfabe on the Fenrir server, rolled a hume warrior. Hope to hear from ya :D.
Back to top Go down
Florina

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Nice to meet you! I'm taking a small break atm but I look forward to working with you when I get back. See you sometime in the near future!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Glad to have you. Khal will get you upgraded to member shortly. There is a plethora of material about FFXI to read in the members section and things to do with the LS as well. Look forward to meeting you in game. Look up, Khalus, Baldrick, Takota, Tarieth, or myself for a pearl next time you log in.
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Welcome.

There's a few things you'll have to read and sign once Khal gets you squared away, but it's all good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Hello hello, nice to meet ya and have ya interested in us...I'll see ya in-game where we can talk more.

Upgrade to a member shortly then please do read through our LS discussions and respond where necessary!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:48 am

Glad to have you Kayfabe and looking forward to sharing game experiences with you.
Back to top Go down
Herkybirdy

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

Welcome and glad to have ya... If you need any help let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=10000012107159
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! o/   

Back to top Go down

Hello! o/
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: