HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

First!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ianthe Reine

PostSubject: First!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:50 am

So yeah, yet again posting to join for FFXIV!

I'm feeling sort of lazy since it's almost 4 am thus I think I'll just quote my old intro post.

Asmiro wrote:
Hello! I'm Asmiro. I am former FFXI player that's going to be starting FFXI again to pass time till FFXIV (I reactivated my old account a little over a week ago but that credit card died. >_>) I am a former hardcore raided in WoW (All of BC and everything up till Yogg in Wotlk). I also used to play Maplestory, Guild Wars, RO, Rose Online, as well as a mass of other games I don't care to really remember. I've been a long time fan of the final fantasy series though I have a bad habit on some of the games to spend too much time in one area grinding to hell and getting bored of the game. x_x Out of all of the final fantasy games, 9 and 11 are the two that stand out the most to me.

Since FFXI I've wasted time with too many F2P MMOs and other random games to kill free time. Since leaving FFXI and EE from before I've left my job due to health reasons, started therapy to make sure I don't relapse into severe depression again, finally got college applications (mostly) finished, and well, started my job hunt again.

Also, FIRST!!!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: First!   Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:10 am

No no, first is silly. Dontcha just love the evil pains life deals us on occasion...heh Kinda in the same boat on many levels.

Well; tis nice to have ya back, and hopefully many of us will get into beta!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

First!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: