HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliuar

PostSubject: Hello!!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 pm

I saw your ad on MMORPG, I'd love to join yas. I have absoutely no Final Fantasy online experience whatsoever, but I've played MMORPGs for many years!

I love FF as well, perhaps too much. However when the new game comes out, I'll be sure to try to make myself useful!

John
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Heya, glad to have ya interested in joining us. No experience is required here, as we are very casual and I find great joy in helping other members and players out in every MMO I play. It'll be no different in FFXIV...

If you do have the time though, you should consider giving the trial of FFXI a go just to see what its all about and why there is so much excitement swarming for FFXIV. It is truly a one of a kind MMO if you tire of the general norm that started 5 yrs ago.

I'll get ya upgraded to a member in a sec!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Greetings and welcome.

Oh and if you're even remotely interested in FFXI, steam is having a special: 11 bucks gets you the core game, all expansions an all 3 add-on packs. It's pretty impressive really.
Back to top Go down
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:51 pm

Hello and nice to meet you. Hope to see you in 14 when it comes out. :) These guys (( and gals >.> <.< >.> ..I think : P )) are really an upstanding lot. Odds are any question you may have about FFXI, FFXIV or any other mmo ( or just about anything ) some one on here will have an answer for. ((though 42 is really the only answer you ever really need))
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!   Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Lonestar wrote:
((though 42 is really the only answer you ever really need))

Yar...good answer!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: