HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hai der

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moloolo

PostSubject: Hai der   Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:47 pm

Hello!
I guess I'll start by saying my gaming career started with the mmo Guild Wars. Which eventually hooked me on playing with other in a live action community and being able to experience a game that actually has depth. Inevitably, the game became dry and boring, so I looked for a new experience and I found it in a game called Final Fantasy XI. The game itself blew my mind, it had lore, a great story and overall the game play was very solid. The game was so good I didn't even mind the group camping/grind technique to leveling. My job in FFXI was a Tarutaru 75 RDM, 75 MNK (I know Taru Mnk lol) and 75 BLM. So, I played FFXI all the way through Zilart, Chains and Treasures, but eventually had to stop due to school and "chaotic" life i guess is the word everyone is using. As, I drifted from FPS to FPS games, I needed something and new game that would actually satisfy the need, that FFXI fulfilled. One day I'm poking around mmorpg.com and find out that S.E. is coming out with a new mmo, and only wish I can type out my excitement to hear about this new Final Fantasy MMO. I've always loved the franchise and I hope you will let me join your Linkshell, so I can experience the MMO with people I know with love this game as much I will.

Thank you for considering me :D,
Jayb (aka Joibear/Moloolo FFXI)

Moloolo is fine it was my name for FFXI. Thank for letting me join :D
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Excellent, those are the stories I like to hear, and of course you're welcome to join us, however I'm gonna remove the #'s from your name and capitalize it, so it reads Jayb, unless you wanna go by Joibear or Moloolo.

I'll get ya upgraded to a member shortly! Hope to speak with ya more soon!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Alrighty then...changed!
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome and remember, keep the cookies away from the cat girls...makes them all excitable and hyper.
Back to top Go down
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:36 am

Nothing wrong with a taru monk. Kitkat on Seraph was one of the best I ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 am

Taru Paladins were the ones that made me smile...just too funny seeing such a small char tanking those huge enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 am

Galka Blm's and Whm's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hai der   

Back to top Go down

Hai der
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1