HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 am

Hello! i suck at intros so ill just skip to my gaming experience.

my parents were anti gamers and never wanted to buy me anything i wanted so my first system was a ps2 *cry* however i got my hands on some of the ps1 classics to try out ff7-ff9

i have been playing ffxi for the last few years and then my account got hacked. oh well!

but if you can tell me what server yall are on i can start over it doesnt bug me.

recently i started playing aion too wanted to mess with something new.
id like to point out i used to be in another ffxiv guild but due to the low to no recognition for the things i did i quit. its a long story of people asking for forum sigs and making ffxiv wallpapers and crap and not a single thank you! so i left :)

so thats me! =) hope to talk to yall soon.

PS about the missing images O.o maybe its jsut my browser. i see a large cluster of red X everywhere XD
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Guessing it has something to do with the updates but Khalus would need to address that. hehe

Welcome aboard. Always good to have another former FFXI addict join ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:53 pm

lol im still and ffxi addict. my account is still active XD its a long story. x.x but i got my account back. today. but if any one is playing on another server ill just get one of my trial keys and make a farming account. lol
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:19 pm

Heya, and most of us are not playing FFXI atm, but I'm considering returning in Feb for a month. We are based on the Fenrir server.

I know how its like having parents that despise the gaming and never bought a thing for it or payed it no mind..only in recent years have they slowly started to come around but I've sense shifted too, "just give me money" cause you'll rarely get what I ask for...rofl

Ah what guild were you in, I know of most of them, however I had noticed that a majority of them are massive and letting everyone in and have grown to hundreds of members; and in result most get ignored and used. We don't like that here and are planning to keep our membership fairly low so that we all have time to know each other and play together as often as possible.

Where are the red Xs at? Its possible your browser isn't loading a certain image{s} or it could be something else.

Well, tis nice to meet ya for now, and you'll be a member shortly...talk with ya more later!

Last edited by Khalus on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:14 pm

for one all red X are fixed except for one at the end right next to the logout link.

i used to be in rapture. one of the girls was taking credit for what i was doing claiming i was her brother. just one big lug of drama. :o i hate drama.

and i like good numbers. too many its so blah and most of the time only the small group that knows each other ever gets anything done. i am sure you all will have some rules for the linkshell/guild when 14 comes out. im more than willing to dish out ideas when needed. ill talk to u guys soon!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:19 pm

Yup, I've been working on a general guideline, which will cover basic etiquette and in-game issues like loot and our priorities, etc.

It'll be done eventually...

Is the red X to the left of the log out link? if so then the PMs image isn't loading for you...hrm

Last edited by Khalus on Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:21 pm

lol alright. i had an issue with the old guild cuz they ahd some favoritism going on where the person was nice sure. but only came to the linkshell to ask for help and never did anything for the guild. >.> call me picky but i dont like people that only show up when they need something. sorry if it sounds like im ranting XD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Oh no, we don't play that way, and yes the guideline will cover situations like that cause they do exist in every MMO, but I think a lot of it is tied to the size of the guild and how much attention everyone is getting as a group. Most of all is everyone actually participating in the LS or guild. I've been in so many and they all end up being just another chat room, and everyone is always going off playing with everyone else and rarely the members...its silly, like what is the point of your guild then...heh

Granted though and I'm sure this is the same for everyone...we all end up favoring someone else more than another or others and tend to play with that person more, which can be based on a # of diff factors, like they're playing a class that benefits a duo better or they know how to do something very well...etc When its comes down to ignoring everyone else and never doing anything with the guild or events or even saying a basic hi is when its become horrible and not worth it anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:33 pm

yea i already like it here considering everyone seems so far to have good info and manners. sad that alot of groups just invite anyone for the hell of it. but if at any time you guys need my help feel free to ask. i have a few small talents! lol
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:54 am

Its a hard task weeding out bad people
Not a fun job, but importent
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello all!   Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:20 pm

Id like to officiallyu post my thanks for helping me obtain my subclassness

Your the best M8 talk to you ingame!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content