HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hi Everyone :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fatalillusion

PostSubject: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi everyone, I'd be interested in joining this Linkshell . I know Hyena (he's a friend of y boyfriends) and since the two of them got all excited about FFXIV and decided they simply must play FFXI again while they wait, I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join them .

Currently I'm a level 19 MNK, Rank 2 Bastokan . I do have a character on another server , so I do have some experience of playing the game, but decided to restart on Fenrir to spend time with friends and see whats changed while I've been away .

Aside from FFXI, I'm also addicted to Sims2, and enjoy watching anime and J-horror movies . I'm 27, and live in Nottingham, Uk ith my six year old daughter . I'm a helpful player and enjoy taking part in linkshell events, but do bear in mind that my timezone is GMT, so some events might be difficult for me to take part in .

I look forward to meeting you all ,
Fatal
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 pm

hihi Fatal...you briefly met me on my temp char Kunae in the Dunes tunnel recently. Glad to have ya join us and playing FFXI again. We'll get ya a pearl soon.

Oh and normally I'd say u need to change your name, but since your an already established char with a bit of progress and I'm sure wouldn't want to start over again...heh I'll let it slide this time.

Have you played Sims 3 yet...that one is really great!

Shall make ya a member in a sec!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Greetings and welcome. At the rate we are expanding, our EU players are starting to catch up to the NA ones in numbers. We've also got a few on both sides of the pond that are on at all sorts of hours. ^^
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:21 pm

Yeah I wouldn't worry about the time difference, and we are getting set PT times scheduled so Hyena should be able to help you with getting ready for it. I spoke to him about that and he mentioned being able to prepare for it if the time is known, which it will be. We have like 4+ EU members now too, so we might be able able to get a static party for EU scheduled as well, if you all can't make our times.

Besides that we'll just be grouping and making progress at all times when members are on and avail, but when those set times start, members that have joined them will need to be ready and standing by.

We also have the Calendar working so if ya need help with something do schedule a time for it so we can prepare and get together then, it'll help a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Torpy

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Hello, and welcome! Cool to see more europeans around Onigiri Cute

Looking forward to see you ingame.
Back to top Go down
Ayaneko

PostSubject: Re: Hi Everyone :)   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Hello hello and welcome to the linkshell
Back to top Go down
Fauste