HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Helloo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Helloo   Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm interested in joining your LS for FFXIV. I played FFXI shortly after release, it was my first MMO so it was a whole experience for me, it lasted for about two years in which I spent most of that time in an LS called Ghosts of Vanadiel, which I believe no longer exists. Since then I've played numerous other MMORPGs, but I still consider FFXI "my" MMO to this day, so I am planning on playing FFXIV very seriously, and as such would like a group of people such as yourselves to join and experience it all with :) I've noticed through all those MMO trials that having a good group of friends is one of the most important things needed to really enjoy a game to it's fullest, so I'm getting a head start in hopes to get to know some of you before the game launches!

I also play a lot of offline games, just finished Mass Effect 2 yesterday (it was awesome!) and since L4D2 came out I've been playing that quite often with some friends. and I am now looking forward to Bioshock 2, which I have pre-ordered. I spend a lot of time on Steam, and just the other day I made a group for my friends called Keepers of the Moon (yes I took that from FFXIV lol) so anyone who uses steam can come say hi, maybe shoot a zombie or two with us, it's all good fun :p

I reactivated my FFXI account the other day, so I just might post in the appropriate thread to join you guys in there, I can see that scrolling up at the top of my screen lol, Feb 2 eh? That's tomorrow! I don't believe I have a character on the same server but I have an alt that I can move over, I'd hate to start from square 1 again :p though I don't think my alt is that far off from it... oh well!

I think I'll wrap up my intro now, questions and comments are welcome! See you around Onigiri Fan Faire what unique emoticons lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Excellent, nice to have ya interested in us, for both XI and XIV. Getting to know each other not only in FFXI but here on our forums before XIV is one of our #1 priorities! Starting a new MMO is much better with players you know, so becoming friends that know each others play-styles makes a new game easier to jump into and have fun with group content right away.

Nices "Keepers of the Moon" that is the group with my Miqo'te I plan to join...just has a nice ring to it, and I like the night with a glint of moonlight...peaceful and quiet. Since I'm starting back in FFXI tomorrow morning I'll pass on the Steam games...not big on games that involve guns...more into fantasy with swords and sorcery.

If you wanna start over, and not pay to move characters, especially if they're not very far, now is a good time while we still have many new players in the low level range too. We'll help you get though points that require help, and PT as often as possible too, however u may be on your own when it comes to dunes PTs...hehe {still archaic and as another member said today, even skilled players seem to turn into nubs there...rofl!}

Thanks...I too love the emotes, and I love rice too...hehe Onigiri Smiley

Shall get ya membership status shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Very nice meeting you
Looking forward to seeing and typing to you online.
Mabe even have a voice chat in our Vent server.
That a be nice!

Welcom to our sect..... jk
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 pm

Greetings and welcome. If you're on later tonight, feel free to pester me for a pearl. We're quickly growing and I'm curious how many more will join before FFXIV launches.

I was playing L4D2 till recently, just kinda got distracted by other things. I'm pretty sure my steam account name is the same as mine here but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 am

Riceball emoticons FTW! Onigiri XD Hello hello!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I'll start a new character tonight then, I'll be sure to search for your names :p

I'm planning on picking Keepers of the Moon as my "clan" or whatever it's supposed to be too, thought it'd be nice to use the group name before someone else does! I also considered Seekers of the Sun but then I thought that sounded a little dumb, we shouldn't need to seek the sun it's quite obvious where it is Onigiri Dead lol

Don't worry I wouldn't expect anyone to pt in the Dunes with me :p I'll suffer through the horrors on my own Onigiri oo
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:29 pm

I decided to make a new character on Fenrir instead of transferring ($25? really?! lol) But my name was already taken! D: Which is sad because I'm pretty sure I had made a Syna on Fenrir way back when, but deleted her... well anyway I decided to use the name Pyrrha instead, and I'll be online in Windurst most of the day probably since I'm off, if I need to start at level 1 again I better get crackin! :p So if anyone is going to Windy today let me know :) I'll be off killing some rabbits or something lol
Back to top Go down
Yonnie

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Hello and welcome Pyrrha. Starting out is not as bad as its cracked out to be.... just think of it as a fun way to pass the time until FFXIV. If you need a hand with anything just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Torpy

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey there, welcome!

I picked up Mass Effect 2 and FF XI at the same time, haven't gotten to play much Mass Effect though as FF XI has taken up most of my time :) Good to hear that Bioware didn't disappoint
Back to top Go down
Zzrik

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:40 pm

I will be willing to do a Dunes pt with you and do level sync with my THF :D
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:28 pm

Pyrrha wrote:
I decided to make a new character on Fenrir instead of transferring ($25? really?! lol) But my name was already taken! D: Which is sad because I'm pretty sure I had made a Syna on Fenrir way back when, but deleted her... well anyway I decided to use the name Pyrrha instead, and I'll be online in Windurst most of the day probably since I'm off, if I need to start at level 1 again I better get crackin! :p So if anyone is going to Windy today let me know :) I'll be off killing some rabbits or something lol

Cool, I have a trial red mage going through the dunes right now if you need someone to par-tay with ;) And I'll be doing it again when I make a new character on Fenrir once I reactivate my main account (I'm not transfering for the same reason Onigiri Dead although if you're transfering 3 or more characters I suppose it would get very cheap.... but who has that many transfer-worthy characters? Onigiri Happy )

edit: also, where is your forum avatar from? Looks cool^^
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:51 pm

I did have 3 characters on Bahamut actually, two alts, one just for storage purposes lol, but still, $25 wasn't really worth it since it's over two months worth of fees, I'm 18 already and I haven't had to party in the dunes! woohoo~

Mass Effect is definitely worth playing, I enjoyed both of them, I love all the major decisions that aren't always clear about which one is right, and what the consequences may be, and your decisions carry over into ME2, and ME3 when it comes out. I didn't get anyone killed at the end of ME2! Onigiri Dance I heard everyone could die too, that would make ME3 a little weird...

My avatar is Lightning from FFXIII, wewt~ I love that picture
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helloo   

Back to top Go down

Helloo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: