HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illbleed

PostSubject: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Hello all I'm Illbleed I played FFXI from JP beta to just before WoTG I quit FFXI for work reasons but will be returning as I wait for FFXIV (I'm married to a devs sister lol) looking for linkshell because PoZXI will not be around in FFXIV.

Last edited by Illbleed on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : broke a rule edite it out sorry)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 pm

So you're still playing with PoZXI while you play XI, but then plan to be with us for XIV?

Alrighty...shall talk with ya more later then, membership incoming!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:15 pm

Wow! Hard to imagine a time before ninja subs when warriors were main tank :O I know ninjas came with Zilart, but did paladin not come until Zilart too? I think I would have liked that better.... I like tanking as war/mnk... but of course everyone wants war/nin, so I go with /nin 90% of the time. Good thing I don't mind nin too much heheh...

Welcome to the forums :) I haven't been around the forums long either.
Back to top Go down
Illbleed

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Khalus wrote:
So you're still playing with PoZXI while you play XI, but then plan to be with us for XIV?

Alrighty...shall talk with ya more later then, membership incoming!

PozXI is set for Disbandment party, most our guys play Vanguard and plan to stay there now that SCEI fired John Smedley and hired a guy with real vision to run SoE. So I'll be with you guys on both XI and XIV but once XIV comes out I'll leave XI for good.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

What really; he's finally gone...you pulling my leg!?

Ah gotcha..alrighty what world you on or are you transferring to ours or starting anew?
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Illbleed

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Citrond wrote:
Wow! Hard to imagine a time before ninja subs when warriors were main tank :O I know ninjas came with Zilart, but did paladin not come until Zilart too? I think I would have liked that better.... I like tanking as war/mnk... but of course everyone wants war/nin, so I go with /nin 90% of the time. Good thing I don't mind nin too much heheh...

Welcome to the forums :) I haven't been around the forums long either.

Thank your for the welcome, and yea paladin was a Zilart job but it was harder to get the quest done, until just before American release you couldn't complete the quest without praying at the church in jueno on lightsday then a ghost of a paladin would give you the last step, it was better imho.
Back to top Go down
Fauste

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Hey welcome to the linkshell!
Back to top Go down
Kith

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:49 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Yonnie

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:52 pm

Hello and welcome! Sounds like your a FFXI veteran. Good to have you on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: