HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

HELLO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: HELLO!   Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:59 pm

Hello there! My in-game name is Gyotsha. Real name is Eric. I do not mind which you call me by. I'm in college at the moment so I don't have as much time to play as I used to, but I'm finding as much time as I can for FFXI!

I've been playing FFXI for years. Since around the PS2 launch in march of 2004. Nice time to start. Plenty of new people. Unlike on Fenrir at the moment Onigiri Cry Deeply I recently joined my friend Pyrrha in making new characters so we could both start over anew. I still have a character on Bahamut that I play once in a while though. It's kind of gotten boring, so I can see myself playing on Fenrir more in the future. I will be getting FFXIV the very moment it comes out and would love to join you guys at the start!

For now it'd be nice to just get to know everyone on FFXI, so I look forward to your reply!

Onigiri oo
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:58 am

Heya, and friend of Pyrrha...even better. Though you were never mentioned yet... Onigiri Cry

Send em a /tell in-game and I'll get ya a pearl when I can, and membership incoming shortly!

Nice unique name ya got there too!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:45 am

he was top secret and I wasn't allowed to share information about his existence until recently! Onigiri Dancing

and if you don't buy that, it's because I didn't think he'd actually stick around very long lol, he said he was only making a new character on Fenrir to humour me at first, he still complains about it sometimes Onigiri Mad Eyes hopefully he'll enjoy it anyway Onigiri Happy if not there are... alternatives...
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!   Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 am

A great addition to the Gang!

Welcom!...
Back to top Go down
Tareith

PostSubject: Re: HELLO!   Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Greetings and welcome!
Back to top Go down
Illbleed