HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Hello again.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 am

Sorry I just dropped off the face of the earth some months ago.

I got a job for a few weeks work that turned into a few months.

Now I am back. I will not be resubscribing to FFXI but I will be waiting with you all for FFXIV.

Hope everyone's doing good. Took me forever to remember the site and my user name/pass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 am

hehe, np! Glad to have ya back with us, though it may take some time to get to know ya again. So many new members and well; I just don't recall everyone entirely. Your name I recognize...hehe

Shall get ya membership in a sec...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:41 am

Heh good to see new people are still joining.

And some old ones showing up again (me).

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:56 am

It's nice to meet you! Welcome back I suppose Onigiri Happy

I like that picture by the way, though I can't tell for sure what it is, is it the back of a bird? At first I thought it was a feathery egg, I'm assuming the first guess was closer to home now... lol Onigiri oo
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:07 am

Yeah it is the back of a bird.

That is the full image.

If it didn't work then http://edgepress.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/01819_birdonabranch_1920x12001.jpg is a link to the picture.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Today at 5:52 am

Back to top Go down

Hello again.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: