HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hiya folks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vaulond

PostSubject: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:33 am

Well, I never thought I'd see the day that I'd be returning back to an MMORPG, but Gyo (you'd know 'em as Gyotsha =p) got me all excited about XIV. I haven't truly played XI in a number of years - but I was a level 63 Elvaan Paladin on Bahamut in the same LS as Gyo before RL took precedence.

Anywho, looking forward to playing with everyone though my time will be limited due to RL stuff.

For the record, I'm a questahaulic and thoroughly enjoy a fully immersive quest/story arc.

It appears that many of the things I did not like about FF XI have been fixed in XIV, so I'm eager for it to be released.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm

welcome to EE =) and 63 elvaan pld...in a time where ffxi has gone on a tank shortage. the extinct species! lol
Back to top Go down
Vaulond

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:17 pm

I left before all the cool stuff was added to PLD - back in like 04/05. When I went back into XI for a brief period last year, I saw all the changes and was exciting to try getting a PLD back up. Unfortunately the other aspects of XI hadn't been improved so much....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:19 pm

yea. as flawed or as perfect as XI is...one thing is certain. its an MMO titan =)
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:22 pm

{Found it!} {Meat} {Shield}! Onigiri Fan Faire {Impossible to Gauge} :O {You can have this.} {White Mage} {Support Role Job}

Welcome to the LS :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Why hello there...so a friend of Gyotsha...thats a novel idea...rofl

Do you plan to transfer your character over, or start anew and join in the daily antics of the Gyotsha and Pyrrha stage show!?

Shall get ya upgraded to a member shortly...hehe Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Vaulond

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Methinks my wife and I will wait until XIV comes out. I don't want to put money into a game that I know will disappoint Onigiri Crying

That said, I'mma see what everyone is playing over on the F2P subforum and give some of those a try. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Not really, I've played almost every F2P MMO out and while some are entertaining for a short while, none of them including all P2P can hold a flame to the awsomesauceness that is FFXI. And really you shouldn't already expect disappointment from an MMO you havn't played in awhile...there are tons of amazing changes that have made FFXI even better than before.

GL though on finding something that will keep you interested...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Khalus wrote:
Why hello there...so a friend of Gyotsha...thats a novel idea...rofl

It is hard to believe Gyo can make friends that are sane :o but lo and behold! lol

You should consider joining us again if you can ever find the time, and join the... what was it? the daily antics of our stage show? Onigiri Dancing The game may dissapoint you but you'd never be bored, that's fo sho~!

Like it or not I'll keep poking and prodding you til you do, so you may as well come to terms with it Onigiri XD remember how you were "never" going to change servers the last time? 3 days later you did Onigiri Happy I'm so persuasive~

Good to have you around, even if you don't play FFXI it'll be fun to have you in XIV with us! It would be nice to have an old friend that doesn't call me a bitch every day Onigiri Mad
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Vaulond

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I knew you'd come out of the woodwork sooner or later. =p

Who knows, you may just convince me seeing as the date is still not set for XIV and I will concede Khalus' view that the F2P games just don't really cut it.

I played EQ2 for like a year, but was disappointed. Wasn't quite the same quality that XI has story wise.

And for the record, I've never called you a bitch
Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:12 pm

lol Onigiri Happy ah yes, EQ2, good times! Remember how much fun the boredom was? all the constant questing and never feeling like you're making progress? :D Why did we ever leave?!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya folks!   

Back to top Go down

Hiya folks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1