HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 am

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

It's.... Beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm

I've seen better graphics on the NES! (/sarcasm)

They don't seem all too concerned that hell is raining down on them from the sky, probably thinking about what to have for lunch. "Hmm well if we time it just right that dragon could fry our onions, I'm craving a stir-fry!"

Also, Roegadyn looks more like big blue men than Galka, they have lost their animalistic qualities that made them unique! Oh well, maybe once I get used to it I'll prefer them, I don't like Galka much anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:59 pm

The epicness of these screens is going to cause the planet to spontaneously combust or something... it's dangerous!

Pyrrha wrote:

Also, Roegadyn looks more like big blue men than Galka, they have lost their animalistic qualities that made them unique! Oh well, maybe once I get used to it I'll prefer them, I don't like Galka much anyway.

This is exactly why I hate what they did to Galka/Roegadyn. No tail. No animalistic nose. Gone. Now they're like... Shrek the Hulk or something...
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:05 am

Roegadyn still look fine to me! Will never play one, but still look fine...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:55 am

Well, think aboot it. How many people played Galka in FFXI? It was definitely the least played race across all servers. SE's just trying to make them more appealing so people will actually play them this time around.

PS: There's something wrong with one of these pictures. Oh. I know! That Miqo'te seems a little dissimilar to Mithras. That one's wearing far too many clothes!
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:11 am

I'm not saying the Roegadyn look bad... they just don't look unique like the Galka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer   

Back to top Go down

CG screenshots from the Vanafest Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1