HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:00 pm

welcome to EE! khal should be around soon and can update you to member and we can give you a linkpearl soon after :o company policy... Onigiri Ramen lol

EDIT: oh and where u live/timezone helps us figure out what time ur on noticed u posted at like 5 am Onigiri Moon Sleep
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Hello, glad to have you interested in us and wanting to play FFXI, however your choice of "subtitle" instead of a real fantasy name as denoted being necessary in our Naming Policy is unacceptable.

You must choose a proper name to gain membership with us, both here on the forums and your in-game character, so please lemme know what you decide and we'll go from there!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Nice to meet you!

It's true that thedarknight doesn't really fit our dynamic, it's an awkward name to use as a reference to a person Onigiri Dancing I hope you opt to change it and join us, but it's your prerogative ^^b

If you're looking for a challenge you've come to the right place! It scares most people off at first, it's nice to see some people are starting to play it because they're looking for that challenge. At least it feels rewarding, I've played some games that challenge you endlessly and you feel like it was all a waste of time by the time you're finishing.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Tirion

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Main Post and follow up reply starts here...dern forums are being uncooperative!

hi ppl i just started playing ffxi a few days ago im a lil over wow atm its 2 easy so i thought i would pick up ffxi since it is very challenging!! i am a massive fan of final fantasy games and lore. i saw your ls at mmorpg so i thought i would swing by and take a look and apply =). i have made my character on fenrir with my friend and we are just looking for more ppl to play and chill with! thank you my characters name is thadarknight. cheers

hey! yeh sorry about that just used to using that name alot lol. new name is tirion on fenrir lvl 1 everything. i am a aussie do any other ppl in this ls play from australia? thank you
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Nice teh meet ya Tirion! We do have one or two others playing from Australia I believe, but I'm not certain who. Anyway, welcome to the game and to EE :) I think it's pretty safe to say that you'll find plenty of challenges in Vana'diel! See you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Didn't have to make a new account, but anyway...membership granted, welcome to EE then and we'll see ya in-game!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:14 pm

what a major improvement on the name, I like Tirion. let us know if you need any help in the game, I for one would be happy to help ^^

I think the other australians are Annwen and Jaelia no? I've never seen them say where they were from but I'm doing the math with the time difference and people saying they have cool accents on vent lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: