HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 pm

A good friend of mine and myself have decided to give FFXI a try so that we may be more experienced for FFXIV when it comes out of one or both of us don't get into the Beta.

We have a long history of MMO's and experiencing the different aspects they bring to the table.

We were wondering if you would be interesting in taking on a couple noobs to FFXI and maybe we'll grow on each other a strong bond can be formed for the journey into FFXIV together.

Whaddya say?

P.S When I say noobs, I do mean noobs. I created my character like 25 minutes ago. I don't know how he found out about your LS so quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:11 pm

We loved to take on some noobs :) Just don't be wary of using the guides and info that is posted here in these forums to help you along.

We are happy to help you get subjob items, complete missions, and so on :)

Glad to have you! Meet you in game tomorrow!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh yes, we're definitely going to do all the research to help ourselves learn the game to the best of our ability.

It is just our understanding that FFXI is a very niche type of game a solo play can be very frustrating and difficult, often causing new players who don't have acquaintances in the game already to stray away from it.

We're just looking for a nice community of experienced players to help steer us along when why find ourselves adrift and unable to steer ourselves back to shore on our own so to speak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:18 pm

You sound like you would fit right in :) Welcome!

If you don't have a pearl by tomorrow I will look you up in game and give it to ya :) Your character name in game is Spliffy right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Yes, it is. And my friend, who will be online later tonight, is Tiron, I believe he would like to come with me if it won't be a problem.

I should be online most the night trying to learn the ropes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:21 pm

Sounds good, I think Tiron already has a membership with forums, if he does tell him to introduce himself here :) we all like to say hi!!

Aschasia may be online tonight and able to get you a pearl before me. Just look him up in game from time to time to see if he is on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:22 pm

As soon as I figure that out, I'm just now getting the hang of killing rabbits. =P

Thanks, and I will tell Tiron to quit being shy and come say hi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:25 pm

You'll get the hang of it!! I think I may have confused Tiron with Tirion (who is already a member) so get him to sign up :P no need to be shy here!

Khal will update you here as soon as he stops being lazy haha just teasing ya Khal!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm

*When I stop being lazy...rofl

Welcome and glad to have ya interested in us and FFXI of course! So is your friend the Tirion whom is already a member, or someone new with a similar name!?

Membership incoming shortly!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Someone with a similar name. He hasn't yet registered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm

And thanks for the invite.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Yup np, and do read our forums...there are plenty of things to know, and tons of links to anything you'd wanna know about XI and XIV!

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm

I plan on just killing things out here in West Ronfaure until level 10, then I'll probably take a break to read the forums and the different links.

=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 pm

welcome to EE im currently playing on an alt but i be on my main soon if ur still on XD
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Welcome and good to see new people trying out FFXI. The game and especially the people have a lot to offer. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot." -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: