HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiron

PostSubject: Hello all   Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Tiron. Spliffy and I decided to get into FFXI before FFXIV to learn whatever we could before 14 came out. I came across this linkshell on the mmorpg.com forums and it sounded like a great place to meet new people and have fun experiencing Final Fantasy.

Needles to say both Spliffy and I are hardcore FF11 noobs. I know this game takes a lot patience when first starting and so far everyone has been extremely helpful. Thanks all see you in game!

Tiron - noob BLM
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:06 pm

Hiyas again, since we've already spoken a ton on Vent already and many have been playing with ya and helping out. That be us...very helpful, friendly and patient...

Glad to have you and your friend join us...new members are always fun, especially new to FFXI players...hehe

Membership incoming and please be sure to visit our forums often, post and do read up on us...tons of interesting topics and things to see here!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:09 pm

Glad to have ya! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all   

Back to top Go down

Hello all
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum