HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hey all

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kryptico

PostSubject: Hey all   Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey guys and gals :). I am a returning player from the carbuncle server . Tho it sure has been a few years since I have played so I am a litte salty on my knowledge of the game lol :D. My name is Kryptico in game and im a lvl 1 red mage! Went away to play many other mmos and now im back home. Nice to meet everyone in advance!

p.s. if anyone has info on transfering characters from different servers , I might be able to get my big bad sam back lol
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hey all   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello and welcome! Glad to have ya interested in us and once again in the World of Vana'diel. You'll find your return to be quite rewarding with all the changes and additions over the years, then of course FFXI will change entirely come June with the first of 3 new lvl increases. It'll be interesting to see how crazy and powerful everyone and thing will become...hehe

You can find more info on how to transfer your character using the ~ World Transfer Service ~ It does cost $25 though, but if you wanna just start over from lvl 1...we're here to help you whenever we can.

Shall grant ya membership shortly, and please do read through our forums, post where appropriate and join us socially. There are tons of things to know about us all over...

Achasia or Brialyn can get ya a Pearl in-game sometime, though with it being Easter today; may be later tonight or tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey all   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Welcome and glad you are interested in joining us ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey all   Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

welcome to EE. Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Kryptico

PostSubject: Re: Hey all   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:18 pm

thanks for the warm welcome all :)
Back to top Go down