HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Jaelia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaelia Fiori

PostSubject: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Hello all! I am Jaelene, all my toons are a variation of my real name hehe! I have met quite a few of the LS online now, and you are all awewsome!! So happy hubby found a great LS! My hubbies char was Annwen, however he has started a new toon now Majandra!
I started playing FFXI online 7 years ago, it was my first ever MMO! I loved it and got a rdm to level 42, then quit, I know crazy me hehe! Blame hubby haha! He started playing WoW, World of Warcraft, so joined him on it for a few years. Tired of it now however, and he came back to FF again, so followed him back here again! We spend quality time together playing ROFL! At least by me sharing the love of all his games with him, we can chat together all about them! If one partner doesn't play, I don't think you really understand and think it is a waste of time, I was like that myself over 7 years ago! We have been married for nearly 9 years now, together 10. I thought he was crazy playing games, like a waste of time, till I started myself, think I was on the game 24/7 when I first started haha!
We have a daughter, who's nearly 8, and she shares the love of our games too! I have to admit she actually picks up the games and what to do better than me! Anyways I will try to level more, so I get to a high enough level to do things with and help in the LS :) If I played like I did in the past would level quicker, however being a busy mum and housewife, my time is divided hehe!
Looking forward to getting to know you all even better! Biggest of hugs, Jaels ( my nickname ) You can all call me Jaels if you like online :)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:17 pm

Hiya Jaels

I have seen you online before, and I heard you vent once too! It's cool that you took the time to come and give us an intro on the forums, hopefully I will be seeing more of you! I know what it's like to have a busy life and having trouble finding the time to play too.

I think every single one of my family members considers gaming a waste of time... I'm the black sheep among them! I seriously doubt any of them would have an open mind to giving it a chance though, so at least you can be commended for that :)
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Jaels is a ninja! nice to have you join the forums hope u like it here O.o ignore pyr he doesnt know what hes talking about. and i believe that pyr and i have a mutual understanding we ahve to pick on each other to make a show in every intro thread
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 pm

It's like a new member initiation, to see if they can tolerate us :p

What do you mean I don't know what I'm talking about? O:< lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm

its part of the initiation.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Jaelia wrote:
Hello all! I am Jaelene, all my toons are a variation of my real name hehe! I have met quite a few of the LS online now, and you are all awewsome!! So happy hubby found a great LS!

Hiya Jaelia, glad that you and the hubby found us too, and again love the accents, even your daughter's so Kawaii~ so hopefully we'll hear you all on vent more often...hehe

I am doing my best though to keep this LS as friendly and mature as possible, and not afraid to hand out warnings & temp-bans to those that don't follow our guidelines; to keep the peace. Most of all I want us all to become a great family-esque community that enjoys each others company as often as possible. And I really want us to adventure together as an LS every night or whenever possible and experience FFXI and FFXIV together as it is designed...yatta!

Of course you are more than granted membership to our LS, and please do read through them and post in the necessary areas and lets get to know each other even better!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Glad to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
Jaelia Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 am

Thank you all so very much for your very warm welcome!!! I am still learning the ropes all over again, however I am getting there :) You all sound like fun!!! I have had a few good laughs already, so that is awesome :) I don't think anyone could ever have a problem with any of you hehe!
Hugs and seeya online sometime, have fun!!! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 am

Jaelia wrote:
Thank you all so very much for your very warm welcome!!! I am still learning the ropes all over again, however I am getting there :) You all sound like fun!!! I have had a few good laughs already, so that is awesome :) I don't think anyone could ever have a problem with any of you hehe!
Hugs and seeya online sometime, have fun!!! <3

ull laugh mroe with less hugs and more slapping! just slap pyrrha and tell us how it feels
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:35 pm

Don't encourage everyone to slap me! o:< my face is already sore enough between you and Bri! Meanwhile I'm all alone D: I should get Satha to start slapping you guys too lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Satha would be more inclined to join us :o
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
Satha would be more inclined to join us :o

Blasphemous lies! Outrageous! Contemptible! Heinous! Atrocious! Other synonyms!

Sath would never betray me, he would pay dearly! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:58 pm

:o since when did u learn to spell "Blasphemous lies! Outrageous! Contemptible! Heinous! Atrocious!" i bet u spell checked didnt ya =D *nudge nudge*
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:00 pm

I didn't spell check! But I did have to look up a thesauruse for the last 2 because I was running out lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 pm

thesaurus! i knew u used spellcheck!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:13 pm

I knew how to spell all those words, I just needed more! o:< lol
Back to top Go down
Jaelia Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:22 am

Hehe you are all so funny! I love logging on and getting a good giggle from you all, like I did today! Trying very hard not to let my account expire again like it did for the past few weeks :( I have to say I am really enjoying playing second time round! However the first time I ever played FFXI online, was the first MMO I had ever played, wow I was soooo stressed shhhh haha! However after 8 years of playing a variety of MMO's, however mostly World of Warcraft, as a healer in highly stressful situations for years, hope I am better this time round!

Enjoying all in the LS's company, hope I can level quicker so I can do more with you all! Then hopefully help others as well.

I so wish my toons could look like Payne, Rikku and Yuna, however the expansion looks really cool! Love n hugs ya all <3

Back to top Go down
Jaelia Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:25 am

Hmm that blue was really electric! My eyes have gone funny haha!
I forgot to mention so stoke I have my Choco licence now too! It was easy this time, only needed 4 food to feed it, fluttered my eyelashes and charmed it ROFL!
Anyways hope your eyes are better after reading this!
All the best to everyone seeya's online, hugs Jaelene xxoo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 am

:o havent seen you in a while jae :) glad we make you laugh O.o laughter is good medicine. and having so many stooges in 1 linkshell always helps
Back to top Go down
Jaelia Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:09 am

Hehe well I have the leveling bug now, so doubt you will see of me more now, will try not to let my account run out again! I was in my first party with Ls yesterday and totally loved it!! I have never played Whm before so was so scared to party, however I have tasted it now and love it hehe! In WoW as a healer it was soooo stressful at times, however seems to be a lot less stressful on here, so very happy! Woot :)
Yes laughter is the best medicine ever, so happy you all have a great sense of humour, Hugs! Jaels <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaelia   

Back to top Go down

Jaelia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: