HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:24 am

Thats because he likes me better jk!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

ROFL, just made me snort my cereal milk! I put a lot of work into everyone's titles, some come quicker than others, and they fit your personalities well!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Zeolas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm

So, umm, how exactly do we get the linkshell. Been in game off and on for the last couple of days. Should I be checking my mog house box, or waiting for an IM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:43 pm

I have to be in game and apparently we keep missing each other :(
I should be back online tomorrow afternoon or evening if you are on then I will get you your pearl. I am the only sackholder right now as Achasia is on vacation...
Back to top Go down
Zeolas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:46 pm

You know, I'm gonna say nevermind, and I'll find a different group. Sounds like you guys are just gonna completely jump out of the game when XIV hits, and I'd rather find something a little more long term I think.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah everyone is going to be playing XIV, but I don't think that'll mean the end of XI for everyone... for some XI is just a thing to kill time while waiting for XIV, others will possibly jump back and forth or play them at the same time (if they really have no social lives lol)

Although, you did say you were going to play XIV, so I don't quite understand the problem but if you insist on finding an LS more FFXI oriented then I wish you the best of luck! It was nice to meet you, maybe we'll see you again someday!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Zeolas wrote:
You know, I'm gonna say nevermind, and I'll find a different group. Sounds like you guys are just gonna completely jump out of the game when XIV hits, and I'd rather find something a little more long term I think.

If ya insist, but do keep in mind that FFXI has been running for 8 years already and not only myself but many others have already been playing it for many of those years and we're severely pining for something new.

Like Pyrrha said though, we're using FFXI as a means to pass the time until then and some may stay but I expect everyone to at least try XIV for a month of longer. Even should FFXIV not turn out exactly what I'm looking forward too, its still similar enough to FFXI, has Miqo'te which I love just like the Mithra and its Square-Enix...they rock so it will get even better.

Saw your post over on MMORPG already that your not ready to commit to us since we're not what you're looking for atm, so I'll bump you back to a visitor for now, but should you change your mind, just let us know!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Zeolas

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:54 am

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Yeah everyone is going to be playing XIV, but I don't think that'll mean the end of XI for everyone... for some XI is just a thing to kill time while waiting for XIV, others will possibly jump back and forth or play them at the same time (if they really have no social lives lol)

Although, you did say you were going to play XIV, so I don't quite understand the problem but if you insist on finding an LS more FFXI oriented then I wish you the best of luck! It was nice to meet you, maybe we'll see you again someday!

I do plan on moving to FFIV, but I can't gaurantee that. As for some jumping back and forth, that wasn't the impression I got from a couple of the posts on mmorpg.com. Anyways, pleasure meeting you all, and sorry for wasting your time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:21 pm

Quote :

I do plan on moving to FFIV, but I can't gaurantee that. As for some jumping back and forth, that wasn't the impression I got from a couple of the posts on mmorpg.com. Anyways, pleasure meeting you all, and sorry for wasting your time.

What is up with the drama on MMORPG?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Zeolas wrote:

HAHAHA!!! :o and sorry to see u go before i even welcomed u meself!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
Zeolas wrote:

HAHAHA!!! :o and sorry to see u go before i even welcomed u meself!

I'm sure he was heartbroken by it, it's ALL YOUR FAULT! lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

the quote came out wrong was trying to quote bri trying to pearl peeps. lemme see if i can find it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm

Brialyn Chroi wrote:
I have to be in game and apparently we keep missing each other :(
I should be back online tomorrow afternoon or evening if you are on then I will get you your pearl. I am the only sackholder right now as Achasia is on vacation...

This was the one >.< sowwie its the oen i was laughing at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: