HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nikolo

PostSubject: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:07 am

greetings, all.

my name's nik, i'm 31 years old and have been gaming since the atari 2600. i've had a lot of experience with mmo's, from star wars galaxies to world of warcraft. others include lord of the rings online, city of heroes/villains, champions online, warhammer online and a few more i'm sure i'm forgetting.

i've played and finished every final fantasy game with the exception of x-2 and xii. familiar enough to know what a cactuar is and how fantastic kefka's insanity could be, but i'm far from hardcore. i appreciate a good story and fun gameplay, and for the most part the final fantasy series satisfies both.

i played final fantasy xi quite a few years ago and i am now returning as a prologue to xiv.

i hope things work out and i'm able to join you all in your adventures.

thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:13 am

Hiya Nikolo, glad to have ya interested in joining us upon your return to Vana'diel. If you havn't played for awhile, you'll find much has greatly changed and made the adventure even better

Ah good ole Kefka, seriously one of the best bosses ever, even Sephiroth can't compete, but I do love me some Golbez and Zeromus from FFIV too. Know what ya mean about X-2 and XII...the only two I havn't yet played/beaten also.

Well, membership granted, and please do read through our members forums, be social and get to know us more. You'll have to wait until tomorrow to get a pearl in-game should you be in there already though.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nikolo

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:18 am

right on. thanks for the welcome.

i'm mostly a night-owl, usually logging on around 10pm, est. hopefully there'll be some other bored insomniacs around.

of course, if i'm needed or required for anything, it never hurts to ask.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 am

There are at least 4-5 insomniacs, plus members from EU and AU on most nights to play and talk with.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Nikolo

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 am

excellent. i look forward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 am

Nikolo wrote:

i'm mostly a night-owl, usually logging on around 10pm, est. hopefully there'll be some other bored insomniacs around.

Actually now that i thik about it there is somthing you can do for me.......
If theres some weird or intresting crap you know of online dont be shy and post them on here. (try and get the right forrum thread) GL with that.

Im always looking for new weird ass cool Web site stuff to check out.

A ya and feel free to give feed back on some the stuff allready posted on here.
Ill sleep when im dead.

Nice to meet you man!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:35 am

Johny wrote:
Nikolo wrote:

Actually now that i thik about it there is somthing you can do for me.......
If theres some weird or intresting crap you know of online dont be shy and post them on here. (try and get the right forrum thread) GL with that.

Im always looking for new weird ass cool Web site stuff to check out.

A ya and feel free to give feed back on some the stuff allready posted on here.
Ill sleep when im dead.

Nice to meet you man!

Johny I get the impression you were up all night hyperactive on coffee posting all over the forums XD lol

Welcome to EE Nik! Glad to see another FF series enthusiast, I own all of them but for some reason X-2 and XII are the ones I never really played much too! Maybe it's the combination of 10 + 2, it could be unlucky :O
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:23 am

welcome to EE uhh...jst woke up so lemme know when u get in game jsut post here i get a pop up ...hopefully im awake when u get on XD got back from vacation and im beat. lol
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 am

Achasia Koromis wrote:
welcome to EE uhh...jst woke up so lemme know when u get in game jsut post here i get a pop up ...hopefully im awake when u get on XD got back from vacation and im beat. lol

you sat around on a boat for a week and you're tired because of it?! lol, I thought vacations were meant for rest :o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello and welcome to EE!
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:08 pm

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Achasia Koromis wrote:

you sat around on a boat for a week and you're tired because of it?! lol, I thought vacations were meant for rest :o

To a Dude That plays FFXI 10 houres a day ya!
I know when i start going into my mmo binge, getting out of my chaire is hard exercise. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:13 pm

i spent a week on a boat trying to sleep...listening to my dad snore ALL NIGHT and my mom snored too! like dad then mom then dad then mom >.> GRAAA and then we kept going to bed around 1 am and waking up at 6 am to go eat to then walk across the entire boat to then go on a 7 hour tour of mayan ruins in the rain wearing walking shoes to then walk back get back on the ship and do it again the next day XD
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
i spent a week on a boat trying to sleep...listening to my dad snore ALL NIGHT and my mom snored too! like dad then mom then dad then mom >.> GRAAA and then we kept going to bed around 1 am and waking up at 6 am to go eat to then walk across the entire boat to then go on a 7 hour tour of mayan ruins in the rain wearing walking shoes to then walk back get back on the ship and do it again the next day XD

lawl, sounds like my dad and grandfather XD I bet both of them are louder though D: I hate vacations where you need to get up early too
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:

Only time i traveled was with my mother in 1994.
I have to say i had a blast. Cuba has some nice beachs.
Plus they let me go scubadive. WTF dude coral Reafs are
so amazing!!!

Cuba.... I know what your all thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 am

well nik, just let us know when u get on :o
Back to top Go down
Nikolo

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:42 am

i can be online at any time in the next few hours. just let me know when it's convenient and i'll log in.

by the way, thanks for all the messages. you guys are pretty cool on the welcoming front.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 am

well. whenever u feel like logging in jst post here i get a pop up and then ill let u know im otw. if not then im prolly eating or in the bathroom or dealing with parents
Back to top Go down
Nikolo

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:50 am

all right, heading in now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
i spent a week on a boat trying to sleep...listening to my dad snore ALL NIGHT and my mom snored too! like dad then mom then dad then mom >.> GRAAA

Ear Plugs are a god send. I go on lots of family trips and sometimes I stupid enough to stay with my parents in one room so we can split the cost (never worth it in the end but I have to be reminded occassionally). My mom, step dad, and husband snores....I need those things ><
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: hello.   Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Nikolo wrote:
i can be online at any time in the next few hours. just let me know when it's convenient and i'll log in.

by the way, thanks for all the messages. you guys are pretty cool on the welcoming front.

Like stated in the LS guide, its every members right & duty to make this forum Freeken Awsome!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello.   

Back to top Go down

hello.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: