HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hey there!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ailiaz

PostSubject: Hey there!!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Hello all.....I've been chatting with one of your LinkShell mates on MMORPG.com and him, along with some other great posts about FFXI recently have made me want to jump into the game again. I just started over on your server today and would love to join your LS. My characters name is "Ailiaz" Feel free to contact me when you can....Talk with you soon =)

I've been playing FFXI on and off since it first came out, but never was able to fully enjoy it because I found myself sitting around looking for something to do with no guidance or others to play with. I love all the FF games and this is one I'd really like to get into with some good friends. I've played just about every MMO out there...but this is the one that keeps getting away from me as far as advancement. Looking forward to starting my journey with you guys!

Last edited by stringboi2008 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:12 pm

welcome to EE

not to hammer you or anything but khal will be changing ur forum name to match your in game name soon. makes it easier for us to see who is who. same for vent when you get acess to our vent info please make your name Ailiaz. again its jsut easier to see who we are talking to

with your anme change your login info will change as well ull be using ailiaz to log in and ur PW stays the same so if you find you cant log in all of a sudden you know why
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Welcome Ailiaz! Nice name by the way, you should have named your forum account that Khal's gonna change it anyway though, so no harm no foul!

I'll be on sometime tonight so maybe I'll see you then if you've managed to get a hold of Achasia or Brialyn by then ^^b
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Hello hello, glad to have ya come visit and want to join us in Vana'diel. I do like the name you chose, well the char name as your current is blah, but like ^above^ said that will change in just a moment...hehe

I'm the Khrymson you've spoken with on MMORPG, and Linkshell leader here, so very glad to have ya with us.

Membership granted of course and we hope to see you in-game where you'll receive a pearl soon.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there!!   

Back to top Go down

Hey there!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: