HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hullo Thar!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tenjwar

PostSubject: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi there.

I'm new and was hoping to join EE. (I saw Khrymsons post at MMORPG).

For the longest time I've wanted to get into FFXI but my experiences have always been cut short because I've never been in a LS before and I have no friends otherwise who are interested in playing.

The last time I played was a few years back. I figured I'd give it a try again because I've been hearing about the new changes. Otherwise... I'm pretty new.

I'm Taru and plan on going COR (even tho I was told I probably shouldn't) or PLD once I get the chance.

Ahh what else? I've played MMOs since UO. My favorite being DAoC. I love just about all of the Final Fantasy series except for maybe the new one... not sure how I feel about that one yet. I'm also a fan of the DQ series. I've very much looking forward to FFXIV as well.

I live in the states and I'm a huge geek, or at least I try to be.

Hopefully I can join EE cause I'm really looking forward to getting into the game and actually grouping with people for a change and making some friends.
Oh and I also have lots of questions, too. Probably some stupid ones.

Hope to hear back soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm

welcome to EE! khalus will make u a member soon as hes done eating or when we wakes up whichever comes first XD khal is khrymson on mmorpg.

later when ur a member you get access to our vent info so you can ask in voice...it beats us trying to type out paragraphs
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:05 pm

Welcome! Is Fluidbat your in-game name too or is it something else?

And it's like they say in South Park, there are no stupid questions, just stupid people :D lol just teasing, I for one don't mind answering questions if I know the answer, it makes me feel smrt!

@ Ach: what do you mean "whichever comes first"? Khal can't be sleeping and eating at the same time! Or can he... ?!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:08 pm

either A hes eating or B hes sleeping. /slap
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:10 pm

But to say he will be on the moment he is done one or the other is to imply he is currently doing both! :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:19 pm

Hiyas and welcome to our LS, tis always great having new members wanting to try out FFXI again or for the first time. And as long as you put in the effort and time dedication you'll have a great time playing it with us. We are helpful and very friendly and will try to answer your questions, but our forums are also chock full of every official and fansite link for FFXI that you can read also for even more in depth explanations.

However, I'm going to have to ask that you come up with a more fantasy-ish name, cause that really just sounds like the words Fluid and bat mushed together and doesn't abide by our naming policy; which you can read here.

Get back to me with a new name and should it be acceptable I'll change it and grant you membership.

I can do both Pyrrha, I rule like that!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tenjwar

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:06 pm

IGN is Tenjwar... is that ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:08 pm

khal will let ya know :o if u cant log in next tiem its cuz ur login info has chnaged to Tenjwar. we liek to keep in gam names and forum anmes and vent names the same. xD
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Fluidbat wrote:

That's a cool name.

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Tenjwar wrote:

Sure thing, that works...welcome to EE as a member now, and please join us in our discussions!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Tenjwar

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:45 am

Johny wrote:
Fluidbat wrote:

That's a cool name.

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hullo Thar!   Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Hello and welcome!!!