HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwyllium

PostSubject: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Hello all!

I used to play FFXI a couple years ago and I've been thinking about coming back, mostly to help tide me over until FFIV comes out. I'd be starting over from scratch, I forget what server my existing character is on, probably as a Red Mage. The Scholar class seems really interesting, but I'd have to wait to unlock that first.

I normally play between 4pm - 10pm EST during the week, do you guys have people that play during those times? If you guys have some active players during those times I'll probably grap the Ultimate Collection and start up over the weekend.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:37 pm

welcome to EE and yes we do have peopel that play during those times :o and we ahve a few from europe canada australia XD and more!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Hiya Gwyllium, now thats a unique name I've not seen before...nices! And yeah we have a ton of players on between those times, many earlier and later too as we have members from around the globe here, but the majority of us are here in the USA and Canada.

The Ultimate Collection on sale is always a good deal and worth getting.

Membership granted, please read through our forums, and be social with us...we like to talk...its fun!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Allysin Minase

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Hello Gwyllium :P There's a lot of people online during those hours. I play around the same time, and there's always players to talk to and get help from. Welcome to EE btw ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/beatifulallison
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Gwyllium wrote:
Hello all!

I used to play FFXI a couple years ago and I've been thinking about coming back, mostly to help tide me over until FFIV comes out. I'd be starting over from scratch, I forget what server my existing character is on, probably as a Red Mage. The Scholar class seems really interesting, but I'd have to wait to unlock that first.

I normally play between 4pm - 10pm EST during the week, do you guys have people that play during those times? If you guys have some active players during those times I'll probably grap the Ultimate Collection and start up over the weekend.

Thanks!
Same age as i am . nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:52 pm

o.o heya...johny...u only quoted what he said :o what kinda welcome is that :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:01 pm

edited ur post so ur answer didnt go inside the quote johny xD
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:53 pm

lol silly Johny :p

Welcome to EE! Like Khal said don't be afraid to post around the forums, we bite but it's hard to do that in a post so you're safe! Or even jump on Vent if that's your thing, info is in the members section.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:34 am

Been having all kind of weird stuff happen.
/shrug
Gess that's what friends are for.
Thanks Achasia.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:32 am

Welcome to the forums and back to the game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Gwyllium

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 am

Sounds like a great group of folks you have here! I'm probably going to get the digital version of the game today, so I'll be spending today downloading and installing the game after work.
So tomorrow Gwyllium the Hume Red Mage will be born! I'll hop on vent once I get in game, and start figuring out how to play again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: