HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

startin fresh

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:48 pm

i knwo my HDD blew the other day but i decided to go ahead and switch to windows 7. so im installing ffxi again :p and yes its still backed up so i jst need to install then go in and copy paste my backup xD
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Oh remind me to do that when I order a new HDD in the next week or less! Erm after I get it and need to reinstall everything on faster/better HDD...heh
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
i knwo my HDD blew the other day but i decided to go ahead and switch to windows 7. so im installing ffxi again :p and yes its still backed up so i jst need to install then go in and copy paste my backup xD

Sorry to here that.
Smart man having a backup!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:38 pm

yea its handy i only install it for the registry blah blahs but yea jsut copy the entire POL folder and u keep ur macros as well!!! and ur dats...and what not...
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:12 pm

I would love to try Windows 7 one day. Just need to get my hands on a copy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:47 pm

Johny wrote:
Achasia Koromis wrote:

Sorry to here that.
Smart man having a backup!

Satha didn't have backup when he knew he was on a trial version of Windows 7, he's not smrt! I'm not so sure about 7 myself, a lot of old games I have on Steam seem to say "not supported by Windows 7" maybe I should get a laptop and put XP on it, and then upgrade :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:58 pm

windows 7 pwns XP and vista. actually windows 7 allies with XP to kick vistas @$$ and then shoots XP with a minigun
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:04 pm

:O what a backstabber! I would never purchase a program that would betray it's own kind like that.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: startin fresh   

Back to top Go down

startin fresh
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1