HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vanjish

PostSubject: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Hello, just started FFXI few days ago and was looking for people to play it with. I have started on Fenir in Bastok.

I have not played the game in a few years and when I did I did not get very far. So far it has been fun but as I read and seen, the game is based around having friends other than solo play. Heard about you guys from mmorpg.com and would like to see about joining you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:59 am

welcoem to EE is DuckTruck ur in game name? xD i ask cuz we got a naming policy for the forums. im sure khal will fill u in when he gets here. and welcome agian!
Back to top Go down
Vanjish

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:08 pm

It was but remade a char. Can rename me to Vanjish, that is my game name now. Thanks for the welcome.

Around what times do people come on the game? I'm usually on around 8a.m or 7p.m. Central time.

**Edit**

Did not want to x2 post but anyone with chars around 9 or 12 that want to party together sometime feel free to look me up on the game (Vanjish). As of now im a level 12 thf and I got a level 9 war.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm

If you haven't already, you should take some time to read carefully in our LS Policy and guidelines. It will take a bit of time but worth the effort in the long run.

I'm personally not playing in game much of late, but I do spend alot of time on our forums.

hopefully you will add yourself to the list of frequant visitors here and add to our comunity.

Welcome to to EE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm

sorry about the delay today ive been cleaning as for people logging on im usually on msot o the day xD and a few others. i should be getting you a pearl sometime today. cant log in this very minute sadly ; ;
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
sorry about the delay today ive been cleaning as for people logging on im usually on msot o the day xD and a few others. i should be getting you a pearl sometime today. cant log in this very minute sadly ; ;

You know, if you cleaned more often it wouldn't take you all day :p

Welcome to EE! Vanjish is a way better name than DuckTruck, glad you picked it ^^b I'll see you in-game once Khal baptizes ~eww gross~ you as a member and Ach gets you a pearl
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Hiya Vanjish, far better name than what you signed up with...I 'was' gonna make ya change it but ya did already so yay!

Glad to have ya join us and there are quite a few members on during those hrs everyday, but I'd have to say that the majority are on after 4-5pm, but it tends to be random depending on the day.

Well, shall talk with ya more later should you venture deeper into our forums and join the discussions...membership granted...cyas
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey, Welcome to the forums and the LS once you get a pearl :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Vanjish

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes, yeah I figured I would pick a better name lol. I hope to see you all in game as well as on here. I'll try to peek in the forums from time to time to see whats up and all.

Learning quite a bit about the new stuff in the game such as the fields of valor and the new way of leveling 12-20ish with the smn, rdm combo (new to me at least, have not played in 4 years =) ).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat May 01, 2010 12:22 am

Hello and welcome! Looking forward to meeting you in game.
Back to top Go down
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 am

HI Onigiri Smiley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum