HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sciros Artaxes

PostSubject: Hello.   Sat May 01, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey, I am new to FFXI I've never played it an picked it up out of curiosity a day or so ago.

I've been playing MMO's of all kinds for a couple of years now ranging from Guild wars, to WoW, to Cabal, and I've played Final Fantasy games for as long as I've had the cognitive function to press the buttons needed.

Beyond that this game is brand new to me.

I've started on Fenrir, Bastok, mostly on the advice of a retired friend for location so I won't be totally lost I hope.

Real info that might be useful is short and Sweet, my name is Mike, I have a full time job and am also a full time student. Which leaves my time online to some odd spaces of times usually but I doubt that will hinder too much of my game-play or social ability in the game.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sat May 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Hello and welcome to EE.

Starting new to FFXI can overwhelm some but the site has a lot of great links to help you out. As well as our members who can generally point you in the right direction.

See you in game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

welcome to EE hope to see u soon
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sat May 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Hewo...nice to have ya interested in us and trying out FFXI. Sounds like ya have a very busy life there that doesn't allow for much gaming so hopefully you'll still be able to enjoy roaming Vana'diel when ya can.

Membership granted and we'll see ya in there, and please do read our forums and talk with us.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Dnol Rill

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sun May 02, 2010 10:31 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sun May 02, 2010 1:25 pm

Hello and welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Sun May 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Welcome to EE Sciros! Am I the only one wondering if you plan on playing FFXIV? granted maybe it was asked elsewhere, haven't been around the last couple of days :p hope you enjoy your time with us!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sciros Artaxes

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Wed May 05, 2010 1:40 am

Yes, i do fully intend to play 14, but I didn't even know it was planned until, what 2 days ago? >.< which kind of makes me wonder if FFXI was the proper investment or if I should have waited, but then again I guess I wouldn't even be talking here otherwise.

@Khalus: Busy schedule yes, but I play as often as possible without shirking duties elsewhere, so yeah, i just have weird hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello.   Today at 5:45 am

Back to top Go down

Hello.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: