HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hi all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lirux

PostSubject: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 2:07 pm

I am new to FF 11, but am a huge (under-statement) fan of the Final Fantasy series.

My favorite Final Fantasy would HAVE to be 7 - it's had a tremendous impact on, not only my artistic abilities and imagination, but also my beliefs.

My first MMORPG was DarkAges (2005-2007), and the only MMO I have payed for is City of Villains (2008 - 2009).

My name is D'Mozzio: I'm an actor (recently graduated from an Actor Conservatory), aspiring songwriter and fashion designer (deciding on whether or not to attend fashion school in the fall), lover of animals, and medieval/Egyptian beliefs and traditions (It's almost an obsession. I had planned to be an Archeologist.) Anything else feel free to ask because mostly likely I'll answer.

I hope to get to know you all!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Welcome, quite the small list of MMOs played, so FFXI is going to be quite the experience for ya when you have time to play with that schedule planned!

Membership granted, so please read through our forums and be social...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Welcome to EE and FFXI :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 2:48 pm

Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 7:22 pm

welcome :o wow im getting lazy hitting the refresh button to see new posts :p
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Sun May 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Welcome, quite the small list of MMOs played, so FFXI is going to be quite the experience for ya when you have time to play with that schedule planned!

He said those two were the only ones he "paid" for, perhaps he did like me and played a whole bunch of F2P MMOs and free trials but never really latched on :p

Welcome Lirux, hope you enjoy your time in EE and FFXI, you're an avid FF fan so I'm sure you'll enjoy the game's originality.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Today at 9:18 am

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: