HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krucible Solus

PostSubject: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Well hello. Just recently got back to playing FFXI and waiting for FFXIV to come. I am looking for a good Linkshell there for the moment and I saw yours posted up :D. Starting playing a little bit ago. Currently lvl 6 warrior. Plan on working on Whm here soon.

I am fresh out of college and awaiting my number to come up to join the Air Force. But since that will not be for a while I have been spending almost all my time... on WoW. Got a very solid Holy paladin, along with a resto shaman and a holy priest. Yeah i kinda like healing. But I seem to always get drawn back to FFXI when I get bored of all the other MMO's out there.

Just trying to find something fun to do, and some fun people to spend time with when I am not at work.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:20 pm

Welcom and feel free to check arround our website, take the time to read our linkshell guidelines.

You can already get to know us here on the forum. Plz dont be shy add opinions if you have any on our many threads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello and welcome! I can give ya pearl in game :)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Welcome to EE! I know what you mean, FFXI has that "pull", I must have said I hated the game and would never come back at least 5 times since it came out

I like that you signed up with a last name, if you did that because you did your research and saw we are working on getting everyone one, I commend you for it! You are the first to take that initiative. If it's just because of chance well then I take it all back! lol just kidding :) glad to have you.

I hope you'll visit the forums often and actively participate in them, we could use a few more people on here more often! We have Vent as well if you like that.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:26 pm

Welcome to EE and welcome back to FFXI.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot." †-Mark Twain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:42 pm

Are you in game currently?
Back to top Go down
Krucible Solus

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I will be on in a little bit.

My WoW raid was cancelled. Kinda glad for it haha. My guild there is currently working on Heroic 25man Lich King -.- If we get it we will be top ..18th in the world or something like that...its a pain.

And yes I did read the intro sticky and found out about Sur names :D
I am Krucible in FFXI right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Alrighty, I'm going to be logging soon. You can look up Achasia/Lookdown for a pearl if I am not online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Krucible Solus wrote:

I have been spending almost all my time... on WoW.

how can u tick to WoW long enough not to puke after getting level 10! anyways :p welcome to EE and yes i hate WoW

This is Ach and i approve this message!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Sun May 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Achasia Koromis wrote:
Krucible Solus wrote:

I have been spending almost all my time... on WoW.

how can u tick to WoW long enough not to puke after getting level 10! anyways :p welcome to EE and yes i hate WoW

This is Ach and i approve this message!

This is Pyrrha and I do not approve this message! /slap :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Krucible Solus

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Mon May 03, 2010 12:28 am

Lol Well I have 2 lvl 80's on WoW and I raid about 6 days a week. Getting out of that though.

Well its nice seeing yall around. I will prolly not be logging on tomorrow due to my raid. But I hope i have time to. Almost hit lvl 9 tonight and I am just chugging along.

Good night!

Oh and whats this new level sync thing? Someone mentioned it earlier.

And.... if you have any old worn out gear toss it my way :D ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 am

level sync at level 10 (minimum) if u ahve 5 level 75 friends they can sync the entire party to ur level. and yes they get to keep their gear they get exp points however...they are jsut as weak as u are. they only lose exp as much as they would at the level they are synced to so less exp loss. their gear doesnt work fully if the gear is above the current level sync. for example a vitality ring with +3 at level 14 might only give +1 at level 10 or none at all. just depends on what u got. however u still get a decent def bonus...jst not high enough to be considered making u uber.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Mon May 03, 2010 1:52 am

Hrm, appears many have beaten me to it....my fault for falling asleep I suppose. Anyway, welcome to our LS and glad to have ya interested in us and I see they're already gotten you a pearl in-game.

Membership granted, and we'll see ya in Vana'diel after the Lich King guts you...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   

Back to top Go down

Hello there!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: