HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hi Guys,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I Recently returned to FFXI after a pretty lengthy Hiatus and had to get a new Playonline ID etc, consequently after reading the forums I decided to reroll on Fenrir and look you guys up :)

I've a pretty lengthy MMO Background, having played almost all of them at some point, but as im an FF nut I always find myself wanting to return here, Given the upcomming FFXIV MMO I fancied playing again and look for a Guild to enjoy both with.

Im 24, Live in the UK and work pretty odd Hours (either Early Mornings or Late nights) so I play where I can. Thhis doesnt usually have any adverse affects on my gaming though :)

hope to see you soon in game :)
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 pm

Well let me be the first to welcome you.
Iv tryed to make the forums lively, and hope
to see you activly participating in our forums
as well as playing FFXI.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Hello and Welcome to the forums and back to the game.

Hope you enjoy XI while waiting on XIV.

Once your membership is approved I or the other officers can pearl you in-game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Welcome to EE Toeol, that's a unique name you have there, not sure how to pronounce it lol

To add to what Johny said we do value active members so don't be afraid to participate on the forums, we like to get to know each other so we can become something like a small family in the long run.

I'll get you a pearl in-game when Khalus OKs your membership, I see you're in the same zone as I am right now
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

welceomt to EE
Back to top Go down
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Im active, dont worry about that :D, just logging back in and hearing the battle music was awesome,

and yeah, im ust messing about, getting to 10 before I go on my Loooong run to get ports etc and created a couple of Newbie Macros :D
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Wed May 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Hello hello, was eating dinner so it took me a bit to get back here...rofl Anywho, welcome and yer nice unique name...I like it. Glad to have ya wanna join us and venture forth in Vana'diel once again. Membership granted and please do read through our forums and be social with us.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Thu May 06, 2010 5:44 pm

Hello and welcome to EE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys,   Today at 5:47 am

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1