HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

The Event

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: The Event   Tue May 18, 2010 3:57 am

Now this one looks really good, not only is it really vague {which is good} but the action and just overall mysterious plot to it is quite riveting! Starts this fall...

Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Event   Tue May 18, 2010 7:22 am

Three cheers for American propaganda.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: The Event   Tue May 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Looks interesting. Definitely going to be watching when it airs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: The Event   Wed May 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I wish they would have put "yep, you guessed it, that last bit we just made you watch wasn't the "event" either, like zomgz!" :p I kinda got the hint after the first one that we would have to watch the entire season to figure it out. I wonder what they'd do if it extended into a second season though :O "oh that last event that we said was the event wasn't really the event, the actual event is the event that will eventually happen in this season of the event!" XD

I've had too much coffee I think :p
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Event   

Back to top Go down

The Event
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1