HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hello ^_^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: hello ^_^   Fri May 21, 2010 8:16 am

hello everyone,
Currently I'm not playing any online games atm, but have considered playing FFXI again XD until FFXIV comes out.
Games I've played FFXI >Wow> Vanguard > Age of Conan > Warhammer> Aion . I would list free to play games, but they were mostly meh.. just for passing time. I like the ideal that this guild is social and work together and help each other and casual XD.

About myself, I'm asian, female, and married ^_^, I think that's all you'll need to know XD

P.s. I'm seriously not a flirt.... please don't misunderstand all the ^_^ and *smiles* XD I'm just friendly XD.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Fri May 21, 2010 3:53 pm

Why hello there Tiansh-san, {love the name} welcome to our forums and having an interest in our social ideals. No worries about the ^_^, many of us are well versed in Japanese culture and understand its just a smilie...we play with JP players in FFXI all the time and see it a lot...hehe

Its great that you're friendly as we are too, and value a good friendship and social atmosphere and having fun adventures together.

So welcome, membership granted and we look forward to seeing you around more on our forums and should you decide to play FFXI again, even better as not only myself but several others have been up rather late getting ready for the new Abyssea Update in June.

Shall talk with ya more later, and please do take a look through our extensive member forums...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm

We are not friendly....we are mean

lol jk!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Fri May 21, 2010 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forums.

A lot of us are in wait for XIV to come out passing our time with XI.
The more the merrier. We have a good core that plays and helps out a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Fri May 21, 2010 9:44 pm

welcome to EE! Hopefully we'll see you in XI so you can try out the new content with us ^^b
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Sat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

thanks for the warm welcome ^_^
oh but don't get me wrong XD thought I'm living here in Japan,
I'm all American (well Chinese-American)~ I'm just lucky enough to live here for a couple of years XD.

I guess I couldn't resisted and got the game. It will take me a while to get there, still relearning it all. Mogui was taken so it's all Moguitainsh ^_^ in Fenrir.. oh I hope I read the server right ~ I'll go check XD.

edit 1: oh I did start as a tarutaru but didn't realize I misspelled the name... bad speller that I am will always be a bad speller XD
so I'm a hume this time in Sandoria XD
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Sun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Hello and welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Tue May 25, 2010 11:08 pm

welcome to EE :o sorry for the late greeting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello ^_^   Today at 3:33 pm

Back to top Go down