HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hi There

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankus

PostSubject: Hi There   Fri May 21, 2010 11:20 am

Hey All,

Just a short "Hi There" thinking of starting to play the game. The FF games have always interested me (In particular the Summoner players :) ) I have been reading up on the game and the Summons look really cool :) If I can join you LS would I be able to get help getting them? Also is Scholar better as a secondary job or is WHM still better? Would also like to play a Puppeteer, They look cool as well. Currently I'm in Afghanistan with the Australian Army, and still 4 months from coming home... Let me know if I can join :) I currently have all the expansions, just have to install them and get the game patched :)

Cheers

Plucker
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Fri May 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Welcome to the forums.

We do not have a lot of high level players so helping with all the summons would be challenging. But I am sure some would not mind lending a hand when the time comes.

As for summoner questions I wouldn't dare answer them since mine is only level 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Fri May 21, 2010 8:44 pm

hihi, and welcome to our forums, however I'm gonna have to ask that you pick a different name to join us as that is just doesn't have the fantasy ring to it sounds more like your a 'plucker of something'

We do have a few members that have joined us that play in EU and AUS times that are on from time to time but honestly finding prime time to play with a majority of us in the US and CAN can be difficult sometimes, but you'll still more than welcome to join us and try. We always welcome new members willing to try.

Get back to me on a new name and we'll go from there on membership...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Fri May 21, 2010 9:58 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
I'm gonna have to ask that you pick a different name to join us as that is just doesn't have the fantasy ring to it sounds more like your a 'plucker of something'

My first thought was "mother plucker"

Anywho, nice to meet you! We are a fairly helpful bunch if you need something, naturally we don't go around helping people at the snap of a finger if they don't lift their own weight, but when our members are serious about being part of our community we all help each other and have as much fun as possible while doing it! So if what you're looking for is a group of friends to enjoy the game with then I hope you'll stick around with a new name :) we'd be happy to have another regular in XI.

Summoner is a cool looking job though I never have and probably never will play one as far as I can tell WHM is generally preferred because they backup heal more often than not. As for Puppeteer I hear that's extremely expensive to keep up with so it probably wouldn't be the best thing to level first, maybe after you've leveled something else and have some sort of income.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Frankus

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Sat May 22, 2010 10:58 am

Is the name Frankus good enuff? I play on playing a Hume :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Sun May 23, 2010 6:06 am

Yeah I suppose that'll work...membership granted, cyas on the forums or in-game later then...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Sun May 23, 2010 12:45 pm

Hi and welcome ^^ I like the summoner types too. I'm leveling Whitemage at the moment, but I think I want to start summoner or dragoon afterwards. I'd like to get the avatars before I start leveling summoner though, so you can count me in, if we ever get around to the prime fights. Let me know in game if you need help with anything, too. Until I start up with classes again for the fall semester, I should have plenty of time to help, as long as you don't catch me while I'm in a party already ;)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Sun May 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Look for Khalus, Brialyn, Arukan or I in-game when you're all set up so we can get you a pearl!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi There   Today at 9:16 am

Back to top Go down

Hi There
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: