HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hellos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ondyne Kyrie

PostSubject: Hellos   Fri May 28, 2010 11:37 am

First, I can't stop staring at these Emoticons. They're mesmerizing. o.o

I used to play FFXI hardcore back when it was first brought over to the US. I played for about two years on the Ifrit server. I had been in the first english speaking bunch to make it to end level(which wasn't so bad, because that was before all the japanese on the server thought all americans sucked) The reason why I played so much and so often was my linkshell. They were eccentric, random, devoted, and much of the time I would be laughing so hard at my computer screen that I wouldn't noticed I'd been waiting for a party for 2 hours. I did dynamis a few times, but my computer at the time was horrible(and I had dial up *shivers*)
At the time, I had no social life, and while I still play games alot, it's no way like staying up 3 days in a row camping hnms. (Sorry, I'm just not going to do it.) I've also discovered a love for outdoorsy stuff(omg the sun!) Plus there's 5 members of my household now, and apparently they will all starve to death if I don't cook for them.
I've come back to ffxi as of yesterday, with a new account because I have no idea what my old account information was. It's very quiet in Bastok, I've seen like two people, and didn't want to run up to them and go 'Hi, I don't have any friends, will you be my friends?*insert heavy breathing*' So I am looking for a linkshell to return the voices to my head.
Yay I got to use one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Fri May 28, 2010 2:02 pm

Nice to meet you! Glad to have you in EE! Hope to see you in game shortly.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Fri May 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Hello hello Ondyne, I see you've made you're return to Vana'diel already...how do you like it thus far!? By the way glad to have ya find us and want to join us our on our trek through this wondrous adventure.

I know where you're coming from with an LS that can keep you on for hours on end and not notice the time go by...I've been in quite a few in the past, even led one or two then, and decided to do it again. I've met such wonderful people and wanted to do it again for FFXIV, so here we are and thus I've been meeting some great players once again to adventure with.

Yeah dun worry about camping HNMs, not something we do here, just too time consuming and well boring. I like to hunt down NMs but really I prefer the timed or ones you can item-pop yourself on your own schedule. Those lottery and 21-72hr spawns are brutal and just not worth it when someone else has the ToD and shows up outa nowhere and kills it before you know whats going on...{actually happened to me a few days ago on Waraxe Beak}

Anyway, great to have ya choose us...membership granted, see ya in Vana'diel and hopefully more on our member forums!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Fri May 28, 2010 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forums and LS.

We are all thankful that we do not camp HNMS. With all the expansions and addons most of it isn't useful anyway. :D

Hope you enjoy your time back and the company you keep. See ya in game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Sat May 29, 2010 10:37 am

welcome to EE! Let us know when you plan on being in-game so we can arrange to get you a pearl and "return the voices to your head" :p you can even log on vent if you prefer the actual voices! lol
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Sat May 29, 2010 12:10 pm

Not Pyrr's voice though. He doesn't talk. Probably a thick French accent!

And we will be camping one h-ishNM soon. Charybdis!

Anyways, welcome to EE :p
Back to top Go down
Citrond

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Sat May 29, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello hello! Welcome! Hope ya like it here. Don't get too buddy-buddy with the sun though. One minute it's warming the place up and letting you do fun stuff outside... the next, it's chasing you through the desert trying to kill you, and you forgot to use your P-wing before you entered the level! CRAP! o.o Not to be trusted.

I'm sorry, I don't know where that came from. Good thing you don't need a sound MND to be a good whm... oh, wait... crap.

Anyway, nice to meet you, and I'll see you in game :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

welcome to EE...sorryf or the late welcome... :o i cant help it though lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellos   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Hellos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum