HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gweed

PostSubject: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 1:10 am

I saw your thread on mmorpg.com and decided i would drop by and say hi and introduce myself. I played FFXI since it first came out for 2 years or so, by far the best mmo ive played even though i played wow for about 3 years... I've played several mmorpgs including warhammer online, everquest, everquest 2, Guild Wars, LOTRO, and several in between. I enjoy playing the rpg style games online and making new friends with those i meet. Can't wait for FFXIV to come out but as it stands right now I'm looking to deploy to Iraq before it comes out on shelves. I'm hoping to get a decent internet connection over there and still play although thats highly unlikely :(

If nothing else when i get home I'll see if theres an opening in your LS and apply then, in the meanwhile I'll just watch the threads, get to know you folks and hope the bugs are all fixed before i get home lol
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 5:35 am

Welcome to EE! Sucks that you might not be around for launch, nothing wrong with just hanging around the forums though :) We're all playing XI right now too if you want to join us, with the level cap going up starting next month there's gonna be lots to do!

Although you're going to need to change your name a bit, to either Gweed or Gweedo, we like to keep our names unique and fantasy-based as per our LS rules and don't allow numbers unfortunately.

Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 10:43 am

Welcome to EE! Hate that you probably won't be around but as you pointed out, perhaps all the bugs will be worked out when you get home. Please, Please use the forums to get to know us. You can respond and we will love you for it

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

Hello, GL over there and we'll be looking forward to seeing you more when ya have time and later this year when XIV launches.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Gweed

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 11:47 am

Gweed is just fine. I would join you all on XI but dont really have the time with all the training we've got coming up. Fortunantly I'm in communications so I'll always have a computer sitting next to me to keep track of whats going on in game and in the threads :)
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Mon May 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Good luck with your training and hope to see you in XIV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Ondyne Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi! Good luck over there! My husband was in charge of communications when he was in the army, and he usually had decent internet access and computers over there(after the inital Iraq deployment, anyway.) You might get to luck out in the evenings and be able to log in.
Glad you found us. Keep in touch with us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 am

welcome to EE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-