HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hey everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Judholm

PostSubject: Hey everyone!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Hello everybody!

Like many others here, I saw your posting on mmorpg.com, although I'm not quite sure how I got there since I don't normally go to that site as a primary location. But regardless, here I am. :)

I've been playing MMOs since 2006 and I have been a Final Fantasy Fan ever since I played Final Fantasy Tactics on the PS1. I've bounced around several MMOs recently after leaving WoW for the second time, and I wanted to give FFXI a second shot. I haven't played it to any high level (played on the trial to Level 10 or so, have a toon on Carbunkle that's level 9) but would love tojoin up with a group that's still actively playing what looks like a very fun and challenging game. If you have any additional space for another player in your group, I'd love to join up. If you have anything else you'd like to know about me, feel free to ask and I'll be more than glad to answer. :)

Thanks for the time!
Judholm
Main Job TBD :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Hello and welcome, and yes we more than welcome new players and will help where needed if you show us you want to learn and stick around for awhile, and are social.

Let us know when you're in-game and ready to join us adventuring and one of us will try and get a pearl to you sometime.

Membership granted, so please do read through our member forums and we'll see you in Vana'diel!

Oh and btw yeah I don't blame ya on MMORPG....the community there is rather odd and short-tempered, but has a huge demographic of members. Most of our members came from there so there are nice players that visit there, but just aren't as vocal. I try my best to be civil, but when too many are spouting off false info on FFXI or FFXIV its just wrong to deter other potential players so I do like to speak up and correct their errors which unfortunately results in flames many times...hehe
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Judholm

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Sounds great! I'll probably be online later today or sometime this evening. I'll keep an eye out for someone when I get there. :)

Thanks for the invite! Looking forward to many adventures down the road.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello and welcome to EE!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Welcome to the forums and the LS. :D Hope you enjoy FFXI. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:47 am

welcome to the forums! hope you like it here..if not you still get to keep the paper print out badge for free o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everyone!   Today at 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Hey everyone!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: