HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello , newbie here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cecilia White

PostSubject: Hello , newbie here.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi everyone,
Game name is rosa. Im an FFXI veteran, I haven't hte time to play atm with college classes and work, but I'm really looking for some fun people to play FFXIV with in the future and I've been checkin the forums and enjoyed reading alot of it.
I played WoW for a little while but didn't enjoy it that much. FFXI was my favorite for awhile. I'm looking forward to enjoying FFXIV with you guys if you'll let me. Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Why hello there, was gonna respond earlier when I saw your post but was busy with an in-game event. Am done now so welcome to our forums and wanting to join us for FFXIV.

Wait till ya see how much there is to read inside our members area if you've been enjoying whats visible thus far. And yeah I know all too well the time commitment that FFXI takes, but good thing is FFXIV is more solo oriented and better for those with less time.

Membership granted, and doesn't sound like I gotta ask ya to read our forums, so see ya in there!

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Hope you find a lot to read while waiting on FFXIV.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 pm

thank you both I look forward to it ^^
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:29 am

I love college. Lots of new people to meet.
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome!!! I'm in the same position as you, but look forward to FFXIV, and just so everyone knows, the partying is better than what everyone thinks lol.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:13 pm

lol yeah I think soon I might get that graduation bug. I try to keep it off my mind and hope it goes by fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello , newbie here.   Today at 11:42 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello , newbie here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1