HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Greetings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kuatosune

PostSubject: Greetings   Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi,

Saw one of your posts on MMORPG and thought it would be a good time to check out a good linkshell for FFXIV. I've played it through half of the Alpha and will be playing the closed Beta when it starts in July. I'm excited about the game even though I never have played FFXI.

My main MMORPG experiences have been in EQ & EQ2 of which I played for many years. I left EQ2 several years ago due to "drama" in the raid guild I was in and even though I tried to go back it wasn't the same after so many of my friends had left the game too. Since then I've been wandering from MMO to MMO never really finding a good home. I'm hoping that's something I might find with you folks!

I tend to play casters, nukers, healers, etc... I'm leaning towards those classes here as well. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask and if any of you are in the beta as well I would certainly like to hang out with you guys when it starts back up again!

Regards,
K
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 am

Hello and welcome, but from here on out, don't talk about or mention anything from the beta on our forums again. We do follow the NDA here, at least in the open...hehe

Never played FFXI huh!? Even though FFXIV is less than 3 months away from release now, you really should give it at least one month of time, and yeah you won't get very far, but in the long run if you're serious about enjoying the culture and playstyle of FFXI and XIV, you'd appreciate it ever more.

Membership granted, so please do read through our member forums...cyas later!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Kuatosune

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:58 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hello and welcome, but from here on out, don't talk about or mention anything from the beta on our forums again. We do follow the NDA here, at least in the open...hehe

Never played FFXI huh!? Even though FFXIV is less than 3 months away from release now, you really should give it at least one month of time, and yeah you won't get very far, but in the long run if you're serious about enjoying the culture and playstyle of FFXI and XIV, you'd appreciate it ever more.

Membership granted, so please do read through our member forums...cyas later!

Don't worry I won't reveal any info that would break the NDA. Was just hoping to meet anyone in the linkshell in the beta portion when it opens up. I will certainly spend some time browsing your boards and I see that you are quite prolific on MMORPG as well which is also a favorite lurk of mine. 8)
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 pm

Glad to have you among us, see in XIV in... 79 days!
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Kuatosune

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Heh when you say it like that it seems like it's right around the corner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Welcome to the forums.

Color me jealous about the beta. Hope you enjoy the LS. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings   

Back to top Go down

Greetings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: