HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hiya!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Musufasa Truecheuss

PostSubject: Hiya!    Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Hey everyone,

I saw your linkshell on the mmorpg forums and thought that I have to start looking for one for FFXIV. Read through your info page and it looks like this is the kind of linkshell I am looking for.
Some little info about me:

24 Years old.

I will be playing a lot in and be on these forums a lot as I am a professional online poker player. I have been doing it for 5 years, so no I am not afraid I will lose money lol. I get asked that question every single time I tell someone what I do for a living. Poker is a game of luck in the short run but when you have played over 100,000 games then you can tell if your a winning or losing player with 100% certainty.

As far as my Final Fantasy gaming experience, I have been playing since the beginning of the series back in the early 90's. I remember being about 5 years old and playing through it over and over and even beating it with only a white mage by the time i was like 8. I have played them all and I will go ahead and disagree with probably most of you and say that I enjoyed Final Fantasy 8 the most. Pretty much the only reason i say that is because everyone says final fantasy 7 is their favorite and I like to be different. Oh, FFXIII was a disgrace.

Moving onto my online gaming experience, I have pretty much played them all as I like to play while I working. Started with Ultima Online back in 97 and played it until EQ came out in 99. EQ is the best mmorpg to ever come out hands down. The world was massive, lore was good, and no handholding. I mean what could be better then working 6 months for your epic weapon? Anyways, I grew tired of EQ and started playing other mmorpgs. EQ2,Lineage 1 and 2, Asherons Call 1 and 2 , DAOC, SWG, Guild Wars, WoW of course, and I will stop there as I have pretty much played it all. Even Auto Assault when it first came out, given it wasnt a mmorpg entirely though. Oh yeah, duh. Final Fantasy XI. I played it a year after it was released and is one of those games I wish I bought when it first came out. I love working a games economy when they are first released and being one of the pioneers of the game. Was a great game though and I enjoyed it for a few years.

Anyways, I look forward to talking to you all and maybe joining up. I see that I skipped over a post about proper names so if mine isnt good I can change it. Will just have to think for a bit. If you all have any questions then feel free to ask. And I am usually quiet and do straight to the point posts but I like to start off with a bang. Cant wait to join you all in game. Cya

P.S Lalafell all the way!! You cant go wrong with Lalafell + onion helm.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!    Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:16 am

Oh my another someone that doesn't consider FFVII the next best thing to sliced bread...yatta! However I didn't much like FFVIII as much as I did IV, VI & XI with the classic medieval settings with castles, swords and sorcery are my favorite. FFXIII did have an interesting story, but yeah it was very poor in gameplay, and I really believe SE didn't care as much about it since they have FFXIV coming which is in the setting Final Fantasy should never have left.

You name is fine to me and quite original, but I can still change it if you think of something else you'd rather use. Ah yay, please do be straight and to the point...I like that!

Membership granted and don't forget there are quite a few other options in your profile you can set, and I'm working on more to choose which will be available this month. I see you're already being active on our forums, so please do read and participate in our members sections too...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!    Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:49 am

Welcome.

FF 8 was my favorite as well. I agree with you about FF13, what a removal from what we know as FF. Although, I still think it trumps 12. I hated 12 with a passion, heheh.

See you in game,
Elocke
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!    Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!    Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:49 pm

Yay!!! I always thought I was an odd ball because VIII was my favorite! People always said I was silly but I liked the junction system!

Nice to meet ya. Welcome to EE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya!    

Back to top Go down

Hiya!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1