HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimbus

PostSubject: Hello!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 am

Hello Eldritch & Eponym!

I just got finished purchasing the Collectors Edition of FFXIV. Needless to say, I am EXTREMELY excited to begin playing. I've been looking for an LS, for a while now. You guys seem like you really have your act together and are a friendly, family oriented bunch. I like that a lot. I am a 29 year old, computer technician. I have played every MMO on the planet, including FFXI. FFXI has been, by far, my favorite MMO of all time. I played it for about 4 years. I am looking forward to playing FFXIV and I hope I can call your LS home.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

Welcome Nimbus....hehe your name reminds me of Harry Potter. Anyway, glad to have ya find us and wanna join us on our adventures in Eorzea this fall.

Membership granted and please do take the time to read through our member forums and contribute socially...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Satha Kuuetsija

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:35 pm

Welcome to EE.

Your name doesn't remind me of Harry Potter. No, no. It reminds me of one of my highschool teachers. One of his favorite lines was: "Shut up, you nimbus."
Back to top Go down
Nimbus

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Welcome Nimbus....hehe your name reminds me of Harry Potter. Anyway, glad to have ya find us and wanna join us on our adventures in Eorzea this fall.

Membership granted and please do take the time to read through our member forums and contribute socially...

Well thank you! I read the entire rules and regulations page and have been skimming the forums while I have had time today, at work. Thanks for giving me access and I can't wait to begin life in FFXIV with you guys! I'll be sure to post more when I have time. As far as my name, Nimbus, I hope I get it on the 22nd. It's a popular name. It's my cats name in real life. :)

Nimbus
Back to top Go down
Musufasa Truecheuss

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:36 pm

I wont have a problem with getting my name on early release. Although on one of the WoW servers somebody already picked it and I couldnt get it. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Welcome hope you enjoy it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: