HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello there.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cascada

PostSubject: Hello there.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Hello everyone from Eldritch Eponym.

My name is Emily (Though you can call me Em or Cas). I'm from the UK, moving to the US sometime this year.

I have played a varity of MMO's some being fable 1&2, warhammer online, aion, WoW and last but not least Final fantasy 11.

I started playing FFXI sometime in 2005, but it was short lived as I was going to college 4 days a week and working 2 days. Also I wasnt in any linkshell and didn't really know anyone, I played it for about a year or so.

Then for a while I played some free to play MMO's like scions of fate, can't remember the others. Then in 2007 I started playing WoW after someone at work recomended it to me, after that I was hooked like a fish, I met some really cool people and like all MMO's some bad. I played all kinds of classes and did some raiding content in burning crasade and wrath of the lich king.

I stoped a couple of times to seek new games i.e warhammer and aion, but they just didnt give me that buzz that I was looking for in a game. So I reluctantly went back to WoW. since then I've been playing with my fiance on the EU server (he use to play on the US server, but he wanted to come play on EU). But for the past couple of months me and him have found WoW tedious and stressful, so we decided to close our accounts. For a couple of weeks I've been playing starwars galaxies, those kind of games are totally out of my comfort zone but I do enjoy it, but also I've decided to take a little break from games till FFXIV comes out.

At the end of the day FFXI was my first MMO and my first true love when it comes to RPG's so for that I am super excited about the release and hope I can join the ladies & gents of Eldritch Eponym.

Sorry about my waffleing on I kinda got carried away.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:19 am

Cascada wrote:
Sorry about my waffleing on I kinda got carried away.

Rofl, perfectly understandable, cause I know what ya mean when it comes to what really make ya tick, especially with a certain MMO. I know your story well, and have done the same almost to a T -minus the SWG part, and thus I created Eldritch Eponym and began looking for players like myself; that enjoyed FFXI, and hope to continue what it started into FFXIV.

Is your fiance planning to play FFXIV with ya too, cause he's welcome to join us here too. There are 2-3 other couple in here that kinda-sorta play together.

Well welcome to our LS and forums, membership granted so do make yourself at home here, lots to talk about at all hours...I think...hehe

Sry for the delay in seeing your introduction...I passed out early last night from working too much.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Cascada

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:38 am

Thanks Khalus for the membership :)

I'm not sure if he will be playing FFXIV he liked FFXI so I don't see why not.

Looking forward to meeting you all in-game :)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:49 am

In XIV, or were you planning to start XI again?

Cause I'll be frank with ya...it seems quite a few have stopped playing recently, prolly due to XIV being so unexpectedly closer in release than we thought. There are still a dozen or so of us playing, but not always at the same time.

Even I will admit I'm losing interest in playing much cause if XIV turns out as good as it appears it will, then I doubt I'd ever return to XI, thus why bother continuing...ya know...heh

I am trying to play a little each day since I just bought another month already though.
Back to top Go down
Cascada

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:07 am

I have tried a couple of times to go back to FFXI but I have just lose interest I think.

I'm happy at the moment just taking a break from games at the moment :)
Back to top Go down
Dnol Rill

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:20 am

hello
Back to top Go down
Musufasa Truecheuss

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 am

Is this like a cat loving guild or something? Where are all the lalafells??? I mean come on. And welcome.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 am

ROFL...
Back to top Go down
Cascada

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:51 am

I dont like cats only mithras :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:39 pm

Mithra...erm... Miqo'te FTFW~!
Back to top Go down
Cascada

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Yeah i keep forgetting how to spell it :P
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:07 pm

Welcome to EE Cascada

I was gonna be a Miqo'te but chances are high that I won't be now, maybe playing a cat-woman is something I'll leave behind me in FFXI :p

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Sry for the delay in seeing your introduction...I passed out early last night from working too much.

You? Working? Surely you jest! ;)
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 pm

Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Welcome to EE Cascada

I was gonna be a Miqo'te but chances are high that I won't be now, maybe playing a cat-woman is something I'll leave behind me in FFXI :p

Khalus Akuhei wrote:

Been doing a lot of yard renovations, leveling ground, and planting trees....been wearing myself out every day for past week!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Pyrrha Luxtre wrote:
Welcome to EE Cascada

Khalus Akuhei wrote:

Been doing a lot of yard renovations, leveling ground, and planting trees....been wearing myself out every day for past week!

You know I was just teasing more yard work hm? Still doing it to earn money to upgrade your PC?
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:39 pm

Welcome ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there.   Today at 3:30 pm

Back to top Go down

Hello there.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: