HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 am

Hello from Florida!

Orlando to be precise. Myself and my fiance' are going to be playing FFXIV and looking for a good linkshell to hook up with. My past mmo experience includes
from 1999- present including games like EQ 1 and 2, DAOC, FFXI, WoW, AoC, Warhammer and Lotro. WoW and FFXI held our attention the longest and it seems this game is going to suck us in My fiance is a bit less nerdy / experienced she has only played WoW and Aion " i dabbled with aion but to many gold farmers blegh".

Anyways a little more about the real us... Im a state cop in FL, my fiance is trying to get into the psychology field and she is working a over night job at a service center for hotel websites and such.

My regular game times are "and yes i know im a nerd" anywhere from 30-40 hours a week lol I get enough of RL at work... My fiance is more casual at 15-20 hours or so.

So if anyone would like to chat ill be around quite a bit and im sure hope will be as well.

My love for the FF franchise is immense. Its the best franchise imo. I hope to get to know more of you and have alot fun eventually if we are accepted :)

Hexium

Back to top Go down
Devros Meredin

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 am

Hello and welcome to EE
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:20 am

Devros Meredin wrote:
Hello and welcome to EE

Hey thanks, glad to be here. Looking forward to the application / joining process if you guys are still recruiting :P
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

Welcome to the forums. Glad to have some more experienced players joining us. We are always recruiting like minded people. The LS is a great environment so I hope you enjoy your time here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Thank you very much. I read all of the info page and I must say its also nice to see a guild/Linkshell that actually plays AS a group lol.

Extremely tired of the join a guild now find your click... Im not looking for more high school lol.

This guild seems to be absolutely perfect and I cant wait for September! ... Is it here yet? :P
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:46 pm

Hiya Hexium, glad to have had ya found us, and wanna join. We are of course still recruiting for now, but are closing in on our projected cut off limit. Must be nice having a GF/Wife/partner playing along side ya in an MMO, we already have several here that do that now, and I feel jealousy sometimes...hehe

However, you'll have to have her come register and submit an introduction too for her to be accepted. I like everyone to have their own entity with which to communicate with and makes it far easier for everyone to keep track off.

Membership is granted for you though, and we shall await her introduction, which is just as simple as yours went. We don't play the 50 questions game for acceptance as we're casual and you play when ya can...there are far more important things to worry about than if you can be on at 9pm on a Tues, or what your weaknesses are.....rofl

So welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Cascada

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:02 pm

Ahoy hoy Hexium, glad to have you :D
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hiya Hexium, glad to have had ya found us, and wanna join. We are of course still recruiting for now, but are closing in on our projected cut off limit. Must be nice having a GF/Wife/partner playing along side ya in an MMO, we already have several here that do that now, and I feel jealousy sometimes...hehe

However, you'll have to have her come register and submit an introduction too for her to be accepted. I like everyone to have their own entity with which to communicate with and makes it far easier for everyone to keep track off.

Membership is granted for you though, and we shall await her introduction, which is just as simple as yours went. We don't play the 50 questions game for acceptance as we're casual and you play when ya can...there are far more important things to worry about than if you can be on at 9pm on a Tues, or what your weaknesses are.....rofl

So welcome!

Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I'll get her to post asap and thanks again for the welcome I look forward to gaming and talking with you all. I'm actually at work right now so I'll post again tonight when I get home around 10est
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 am

welcome to the linkshell ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 am

Appreciate it thanks!
Back to top Go down
Daxia

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Hiya! I'm new to LS as well, great to meet you and your fiance. I'll be playing with my boyfriend, Kulborn, as well. See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Fantastic! Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Welcome to EE. Glad to have ya. You don't live far from my folks, they live in Lakeland. They both work at Disney :)
Back to top Go down
Hexium Dexus

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:35 am

Awesome yea lakeland is about n hour and a half from here. Disney is fun :p but when you have lived near it for like 20+ years its just eh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!   

Back to top Go down

Hexium and Hope Hello from Florida!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1