HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Schneefuchs

PostSubject: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:49 am

Hello i saw your posts on MMORPG and am interested in joining your LS if possible i did ask u on the MMORPG side already a few questions 1 of them were regarding my name so this it would be than XD

Schneefuchs

So where do we go from here?
Is the name ok even tho it has 11 letters?

ps. My name on MMORPG was Doomedfox in case u wonder
pps. More information's about my gaming history will be added as soon as the name problem is solved

Last edited by Schneefuchs on Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:05 am

Welcome to the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:34 am

Hello hello, glad to have ya stop by. However I don't feel as though your name will work out with us. It just doesn't have that unique feeling to it as we require, and quite frankly it sounds like saying fucks at the end of it. Or drop the n and more like She Fucks.

You're still welcome to join but we ask that you come up with a better name before we'll grant you membership.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Schneefuchs

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:37 am

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hello hello, glad to have ya stop by. However I don't feel as though your name will work out with us. It just doesn't have that unique feeling to it as we require, and quite frankly it sounds like saying fucks at the end of it. Or drop the n and more like She Fucks.

You're still welcome to join but we ask that you come up with a better name before we'll grant you membership.

Oh wow...did not expect that at all lol the name is simple German for Snowfox and its nothing pronounced like Fucks....oh well but if a German word does not fit into it than there is nothing that could be done about ::
Thx for your time tho
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:48 am

Well, you kinda left out any kind of meaning or pronunciation behind it, thus my coming to that conclusion. It doesn't appear German to me either. A German word would be ok since XIV supports German players, however I wish to stand by our original guidelines and limit players to 10 letters maximum per name.

So if you'd be willing to provide us with a pronunciation of said name, and reduce the letters by at least one, or choose an entirely different name; then we're talking.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but we must maintain a certain level of quality for our LS to continue along the path of being as unique as we are!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Schneefuchs

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:10 am

Well its a name so i didn't think about all the possible letter games u could do with it if u leave some letters out or add them switch them w/e lol

As for changing my name i dont think that's an option i use it whenever possible since 21 years now when i play an rpg (DSA 21 years ago would be the first) and cause of that am kind of attached to it.
However i do understand that you guys have set a standard for yourself and want to keep it that way and if my name doesn't fit into this "standards" than there is nothing neither of us could do about it.
So ill withdraw my attempt to become recruited since i don't full fit your standards and i also don't want to be forced to use a name someone finds more fitting for myself.

ps. I found the name Schneefuchs/Snowfox kind of would match the appearance of one of the Light skinned Elvans tho....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello!!   

Back to top Go down

Hello!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: