HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hey all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Hey all!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I'm really excited I found this linkshell (actually through Khrymson's posts on mmorpg.com) and am very
interested in joining. I have been an avid Final Fantasy fan ever since the original Final Fantasy on NES and every single title released since.

I think your linkshell's philosophy meshes well with how I am looking forward to playing this gam.
I've been playing MMOs for roughly five years including Guild Wars, WoW, AoC, WAR, Aion, DaoC, and countless F2P games just to keep things interesting :-)

I've never been a "hardcore" mmo gamer that plays non-stop, but I enjoy playing and feel that gaming within a guild/linkshell/whatever each game calls it, is the best and most rewarding way to play.

Currently playing Runes of Magic and Kingdom Heroes to pass the time while I anxiously await FF14 to be released I am looking forward to becoming a member of the linkshell and meeting and gaming with you all.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:06 pm

Nice to meet you man. I'm sure we'll have a blast with this game, especially since we have so many seemingly social members here.

Looking forward to playing along with you.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello hello Corday, welcome to our LS and if you're the casual/social type you'll come to find just what you're looking for here. And for sure, playing with like minded gamers does make it much much better than solo and alone.

Hope to see you around more, membership granted!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Welcome to the LS. Hope we meet all your social expectations. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Oh my what a slightly demonic avatar you have :o lol

Welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Luxtra Vherr wrote:
Oh my what a slightly demonic avatar you have :o lol

Welcome! ^^

Thanks. Something I tossed together in photoshop. The porcelain mask actually looks cheesy in the full-size image, but it came out halfway decent for the avatar :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey all!   

Back to top Go down

Hey all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Final Fantasy XI & Final Fantasy XIV :: Visitor Introductions-
Jump to: