HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Saitek KB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Anyone ever use this KB...how does it perform and holdup under 12-18hrs a day use!?

Currently I've gotten used to the Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, and its cheap to replace when it eventually breaks every 8-10months from the stress I put on them.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Not familiar with that brand at all Khalus, but is there a reason you don't want to go for a gaming keyboard like the G15?

According to specs and reviews, it seems like a good purchase. Guess it all depends on your intended use and the extras you'd rather or not have.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:39 pm

I dunno about spending so much on a KB. I use them so much and they tend to break often, but that could be the lesser priced quality I keep going with. I also eat at my PC desk frequently, and food crumbs tend to get down in it sometimes as well...

Whats so special about the G15, as I do here its used a lot for gaming, just never looked into it much!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
I dunno about spending so much on a KB. I use them so much and they tend to break often, but that could be the lesser priced quality I keep going with. I also eat at my PC desk frequently, and food crumbs tend to get down in it sometimes as well...

Whats so special about the G15, as I do here its used a lot for gaming, just never looked into it much!

I went from a run of the mill HP KB to the G15 and noticed reduced resistance from the keys, less noise and the ability to program certain key combos and macros. It looks really good too imo.

Again, I don't nearly type as much as you do (I'm a joystick/gamepad fan), so I couldn't tell you about long term durability.
Back to top Go down
Qwalen Masthead

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:09 pm

I use a Razer Lycosa and love it personally. I will get a G19 when the price drops 40 dollars or so though.
Back to top Go down
Luxtra Vherr

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:25 pm

Sath and I both use G15, me likey :o don't use the macro buttons though, so maybe a large part of it's charm is lost to me :p as for Sath well... he programmed one for maximum efficiency in any situation where he wants to call me fat.
Back to top Go down
http://divinedescent.rpgdynasty.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saitek KB   

Back to top Go down

Saitek KB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1