HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:49 am

Making of the Realm Part 4
Final Fantasy Making of the Realm Part 4

Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Very nices...the landscapes are so incredible, especially the one up on the mountain with the bridge off in the distance, and I really love how huge the gate to Ul'dah is. And I wanna find out what that large cathedral looking palace was near the end in the open field...drool'
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm

IMHO, the Japanese have always had an outstanding imagination and niche for creativity. There artwork is light years above the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilia White

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:34 pm

the cathedral lookin thing just looks like another tower like the ones around lamsa lominsa in the beta , just in better shape. prolly used for some mission or an outpost.. that's my guess. but wow beautiful. I love the full scene of gridania and the big water wheel I cannot wait to start there with all of yous
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 am

And to think when I saw some early screenshots I was worried it all looked a bit dull, colour wise!!
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:35 am

Rosa Raevyn wrote:
the cathedral lookin thing just looks like another tower like the ones around lamsa lominsa in the beta , just in better shape. prolly used for some mission or an outpost.. that's my guess. but wow beautiful. I love the full scene of gridania and the big water wheel I cannot wait to start there with all of yous

More than likely a huge mission plotline area, but I noticed in that early shot of the canyon with the bridge across the two sides, in the upper right corner you can see that Palace or whatever in the final part of the video. At least it looks like it kinda, and both views of that area looked similar.

And yeah Gridania looks amazing and will prolly be extremely popular. Though it still makes me wonder why Gridania's symbol is yellow and not green, since Ul'dah is already a deep yellowish...hrm

Greatly looking forward to adventuring alongside you and everyone else when possible.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4   Today at 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Eorzea ~ The Making of a Realm #4
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1