HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:18 am

So sweet...
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:58 am

Oh yeah.. That's awesome. I am looking forward to seeing that dragon in game lol should look amazing. May be a while but dammit I wanna see him!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:38 am

That dragon, the guy with the guildleves, the aircombat - this was all to more extent in the trailer I've seen at Gamescom - a whole story was shown there - maybe this will be what we can see in game as "cutscene".
But I like this one as well.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:15 am

OK yeah, that was damned fracken awesome! Just the music and aura of everything going on speaks volumes more than any other trailer for an MMO I've ever seen. Story, its always about the story and only SE seems to get it, plus I like how they added in the "and we're not alone" too emphasize community.

Only 25 days remain....giggity giggity giggity...

I swear though that shadowy figure in the final scene with the draconic helm, instantly reminded me of Golbez.

Last edited by Khalus Akuhei on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Talos Valcoran

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:48 am

were so there.
Back to top Go down
Elocke Sern

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am

I was eating up the Gridania scenes. I can just see myself getting lost in gathering professions in that forest setting. Let the first of the next gen MMOs finally break the ice. :D
Back to top Go down
Corday Rynir

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:52 am

Corday needs a new pair o' shorts! Onigiri Fiesta:

Always great when it's difficult to pick out actual gameplay from pre-rendered footage (of course the actionbar at the bottom was a giveaway but other than that...)

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:03 pm

me want... thats is all im going to say

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

Back to top Go down
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:25 pm

-Dies- And yeah I agree with Khalus's comment at the End of the Trailer, I thought, wait, what?
Back to top Go down
Nimarhie Stardancer

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Elocke Sern wrote:
I was eating up the Gridania scenes. I can just see myself getting lost in gathering professions in that forest setting. Let the first of the next gen MMOs finally break the ice. :D

This is me... I get lost in gathering and exploring. lol Onigiri Dancing

Saw the trailer on TTH, loved it, really nice to get to hear the full song finally. Come on end of September!!
Back to top Go down
http://dreamingxashley.deviantart.com/
Xzen Corvus

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw Odin there at 3:10
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:24 pm

Nimarhie Stardancer wrote:
really nice to get to hear the full song finally.

Linky...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:45 am

the full 7 min song is absolutely Epic.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer   Today at 9:20 am

Back to top Go down

FINAL FANTASY XIV Prerelease Trailer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1