HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

hi, my name is actino quintero

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khyr Isseos

PostSubject: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:03 pm

hello to all ,

my name is actino quintero , im from panama and im sure this does not go here but it said public so i guess its ok, im not used to forums , please excuse me.
now to the good part, i am a big fan of ff , i can proudly say ive played almost all of them !yes! including the nintendo ones(in emulador of course Onigiri Dancing ) and i have always wanted to play the ff online game but when i was about to start i read about the ff14 coming out so i decided to wait and rather start there my journey, im 27 and love to play videogames, though i dedicate time to other things as well.

my experience with mmo is rather short i have tried a lot but only with a few i have come to play for a long period of time, titles i can mention are :silkroad , wow . this 2 have consume must of my mmo experience lol. but my heart has always been with ff, well im not sure what else i can say i play pc games, ps3 and watch a lot of movies. i work at dell and im a technical support agent. this is just to let you guys know a lit of bit about my background.

im a very friendly person, very respectful and responsible, i take gaming very seriously since its a hobby that i have come to enjoy and appreciate.
i do sports (soccer , basketball) i love to hang out w/ friends , i also play poker for all of you fans out there, and well with time if im accepted we will get to know each other better.

lastly i want to say that i would really like to join a community like this one, is not the best of introductions but im honest to the bone.
thanks for those who take the time to read this , and take care.

bless.
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:17 pm

Welcome to the forums and thanks for the introduction.

Also I moved your topic to the right area. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:33 pm

Hiya, and welcome to our forums. Not a bad intro, with lots of interesting info as well.

Now then, before we would grant you membership, I ask that ya read our naming policy on our Info page and come up with something that better follows our rules and get back to us; here, then we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm

I like your intro ^_^ I hope you stay with us Onigiri Cute
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:40 pm

Bienvenido. I look forward to seeing you in game once the name issue is sorted out.

Don't forget to get on ventrilo and come chat with us as well.
Back to top Go down
Celas Seyrana

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:17 pm

wonderfull intro and it will be a pleasure to get to know you after everything is sorted out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain!

Back to top Go down
Khyr Isseos

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Khalus Akuhei wrote:
Hiya, and welcome to our forums. Not a bad intro, with lots of interesting info as well.

Now then, before we would grant you membership, I ask that ya read our naming policy on our Info page and come up with something that better follows our rules and get back to us; here, then we'll go from there.

hello khalus,

thanks for reading my post, I have read the post for the name and the generator is really nice Onigiri XD , I came up with this one , K'hyr Isseos , please let me know if its ok or if i need to choose another one, i got a couple written down , but thats the one I liked the most.

regards,

K'hyr Isseos
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:41 pm

Indeed welcome to the forums. Don't beleive everything you hear about us Corvus people, we aren't all bad.... not all the time any way :D
Back to top Go down
Khyr Isseos

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:03 am

thanks for all your responses , I am glad to see people are very nice here and polite Onigiri Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirita Peregrina

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 am

Good to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 am

Welcome K'hyr (or whatever name will be accepted)!

And don't believe anyone with the surname "Corvus" - they are trying to assimilate us. And they are breeding. You don't think anything bad and suddenly there are masses of them. MASSES! Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:35 am

hahaha love you too Liari Onigiri Kawaii
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:23 am

ethan178 wrote:
Khalus Akuhei wrote:

hello khalus,

thanks for reading my post, I have read the post for the name and the generator is really nice Onigiri XD , I came up with this one , K'hyr Isseos , please let me know if its ok or if i need to choose another one, i got a couple written down , but thats the one I liked the most.

regards,

K'hyr Isseos

Sure that one works, except one can't use apostrophes in their FFXIV names, I have tried. So I'll remove it and you'll be Khyr which still looks and sounds good to me.

Anyway, membership granted, and please do read through and join in on our discussions all over our member boards!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Khyr Isseos

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:53 am

Onigiri Big Eyes thank you

I am already glad to be here .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:57 am

Welcome officially. Onigiri Cheer
Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

PostSubject: Re: hi, my name is actino quintero   Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:41 pm