HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Byakku Steelfang

PostSubject: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

short : hi and id like to join ^-^;

details:
Lurking around in mmorpg fourms and I find this pretty nice linksell, and on Mysidia server too!

Hello to any whom clicked on this topic, names byakku steelfang its not my real name tho ,my real name is Steven.
Im 20 years old -sighs- and mostly play video games and would like to join so let go to that topic for today.

I started playing MMORPG's around 11 when FFXI came out
Spoiler:

and started playing games when I was 3 years old. ^ ^; I still rember my first day in ffxi too, I spent 2 hrs talking to an npc in say while in the opening cutscene in bastock xD.

When I got to bout 75 whm at 15 (leveling at the start was not as easy as it is today ! ) and stress with high school and being WHM(the Primary healing class at the time).. ya, pretty much had to take a break(I take breaks often) to not fail and cool off.Went on vacation and Played WoW(spoiler about WoW)
Spoiler:

so I hoped back on to XI for these past few months to get prepared for XIV.

as for joining the likshell I am really interested in casual gaming without the stress of must Group ups or leave guild, D.K.P.(whatever that means..I think its points system? )you must be this /job/class/skill to go on this ride. etc..

hopes: become comfortable and helpful to a small community linkshell and enjoy being with those that like to have fun.

hopenot's: Favoritism, disrespect, feel like I'm being ignored or invisible. ._.

oh and Lurking in mmorpgfoums part , I am a bit shy to new guilds / linkshells till I feel comfortable with my new surroundings. Ill be more chatty. I will go silent when three or so people are talking on vent or chat , I will speak when spoken to or when it quiets down.

etc: These are pretty cute and IS difficult not to clutter these with each sentence > Onigiri Smiley
If you like to ask me anything leave a post and Ill reply to it.
I follow not lead.
Thanks for reading and hope to join. ^ ^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Welcome! Nice intro with lots of info Onigiri XD Khalus will be around eventually, in the mean time welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:57 pm

*Ignores you completely*

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Spoiler:

Welcome to EE! Have you gotten into the beta yet?
Back to top Go down
Thistlin Polarius

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome Steven,

I am Kurtis, I will be amongst the others that will be playing in this linkshell (obviously). I see we have another caster on our hands (as it seems FFXIV won't have a dedicated defensive caster). I look forward to playing with you in the future and good luck in the game.

Welcome to the Forums of EE!
Back to top Go down
Byakku Steelfang

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

thanks for the warm welcome everyone
yea wanted to keep the pointless / off topic in spoiler :P

and yea I play in the open beta charter name is my forum name.
Spoiler:

currently enjoying fishing and cooking and using marauder ability with an arrow I can fill in the defensive casting if we are in need of some I don't mind. ^-^
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 pm

Nice, I wish I could get a few days off after the 22nd as well, but my company is lacking a couple techs and PTO requests are basically getting insta-denied until those spots are filled. A lot of us will be focusing on crafting early on, as it's one of the only ways to get real gear. Personally I want to have new gear waiting for me every few levels.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:12 pm

Welcome Byakku, quite the introduction ya have there, and for some reason I'm at a loss for words on what to say next...rofl

Anyway, membership granted...cya on our member boards!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Welcome to EE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Byakku Steelfang

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:53 pm

hehe looks like I made the topic just in time ^ ^;
yea I'm really gonna be digging deep into farming materials (mostly disciple of hand..
Spoiler:

) and the only place there going to is the vendors right now. So if anyone needs some materials id be happy to farm it ..when they opening that AH..lol
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:58 pm

I actually hope they never add the AH...I much prefer this Bazaar/Retainer Marketplace system even though it'll be a little more difficult to find things. Since we are a rather good sized LS though, as long as we work together and share all our drops and harvestables with each other we won't need to use it much, save for finding the random bazaar with cheap materials to buy up...hehe

This system keeps all players from setting certain prices on items immediately and even more difficult for gil seller biatches from ever getting a corner on the economy.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:20 pm

welcome to EE ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello   Today at 5:51 am

Back to top Go down

Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1