HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Just wanted to say Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Metza

PostSubject: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:57 am

I was looking to join the LS but I guess I'm a little late. Thats ok though I will be in the world of Mysidia as I just happened to have chose that world during the open beta. I was drawn in by the statement of what guilds have become and could not agree more.

My first MMO was FFXI and during my 6 months or so on the game I met people joined a LS and became so close with my in game friends that not one of us would let the other play alone if we where on, we would switch to jobs we didnt plan on leveling, form set parties to help get each others sub job up and never level that job unless everyone from the set party was there to level. This was at launch on ps2 and the game was a big time sink for me and I had to give it up, so I went on to try other MMO's wow, guild wars, age of conan, lotro, aion, warhammer, EQ2, Vangaurd. Mainly my time was spent with warcraft on and off but FFXI ruined me, no matter how good I thought a game was or exciting as it seemed at the time, I was always left with a empty feeling about my experiences, those games seem to play in a greedy way and even made me start to play in a greedy way, where everything is only about one person but your in a fantasy world full of other people. I have full confidence that FFXIV will continue the great community and feeling that I had in FFXI and I will stay a part of it for much longer this time.

I have children now, when they sleep and my lady is at work ( at least 3 to 4 nights a week) I play video games. So I have a good amount of time for a casual player now.

Anyway, I just thought I would join the forums and give a "hello" message just incase there are openings or room in the future.

Back to top Go down
Scyona Vonsara

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:22 am

Hello Metza

Hello and well met. I hope you keep in touch as the game releases
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:30 am

Hiya's, and well met. Do keep in touch and be social with us in our public forums and ya never know when a spot may open or ya just befriend us enough to be invited in.

Also seek us out after launch and get to know us...its a start. Hopefully talk with ya more later.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:38 am

Aye, welcome Metza. Onigiri Dance
Back to top Go down
Reirn Naitsu

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:37 am

welcome to the forums ^_^ hope to see you in game and maybe later on in the ls Onigiri XD
Back to top Go down
Roan Varuna

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:24 am

Stick around Metza. You never know.

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Devros Meredin

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:26 am

hey and welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Metza

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:28 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, since I am welcome as a guest here I'll be around regardless, so very nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 am

Welcome to the forums.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:17 am

Hello Metza, cu in Mysidia.
Back to top Go down
Brukhalan Foe

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:42 am

hey and welcome
Back to top Go down
wolf63

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:03 am

Hey mets got a small shell with me and a friend give you a pearl if your interested in running leves/crafting with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello   

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Hello
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1