HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Sounds like its a mandatory step, though I was gonna do a fresh install anyway, but its good to hear it directly from SE!

Quote :

Thank you for your participation in the FINAL FANTASY XIV Open Beta Test.

The Open Beta Test will end at 17:00 (PDT) on Sunday Sep. 19, 2010. Following the official launch of FINAL FANTASY XIV, please uninstall the beta client “FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version”.

Installing the release version of “FINAL FANTASY XIV” or other software developed by our company while “FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version” remains installed may cause certain issues. Should you try to uninstall “FINAL FANTASY XIV Beta Version” after installing the release version, certain settings may be reset.
* The language setting of the Operating System will be used to determine the default language setting for the release version of FINAL FANTASY XIV.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding.
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Shirigu Bateau

PostSubject: Re: Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 pm

Why were you going to do a fresh install and from what?? (confused look)
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:58 am

Umm, with the game disks when I get it on the 22nd!
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...   Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:16 am

Damned, now I need to change the language settings of my OS to get an english client? Why not let us choose freely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...   

Back to top Go down

Installing a fresh copy of FFXIV for launch...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1