HomePortalLinksInfoMapsRegisterLog in
Please read our 'Info' page to learn more about our Linkshell and how to join us!
Please check our 'Links' page for links to all your favorite FFXI and FFXIV Official and Fansite websites! RSS Feeds are there too...

Share | 

Humble visitor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phaurun Mizzrym

PostSubject: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:45 am

Greetings to all members , officers and of course Khalus , i am well aware that you are no longer submitting applications however i would feel as if i cheated myself if i did not try for only time has forstalled my application . i agree with khalus's notions of LS and guilds being hush and my expieriance on ff 14 up to now has been quite a soloritary experiance , until today when i was helped on a combat leve quest by 3 of ure guild members , Reirn natsu, Angstrom gomez, and dnoll rill, here i fealt is what a guild should be and it was they who gave me the link to this site , My fasination with mmorpg's is not as big as my obsession with final fantasy and all square enix games , im a die hard final fantasy fan with 7,8,9,10,10-2, annoyingly 12, and recently 13 completed and under my belt, i played 11 for a year and only recently cancelled my subscription because of ff 14s release , i am still currently a member of runescape , and have tried others like perfect world. i believe my character phaurun mizzrym would be an asset to ure LS and site, i have unlimited access to ff 14 coz i work from home , and will play as long as theres somthing co-operative to do , as solo'in jus doesnt do it for me . thanks for your time , if theres no room on the members list then please hold my application into consideration for the future , i look forward to playin with your guild again and hopfully this time ill have a shield of black and white next to my name , thank you and farewelll
Back to top Go down
Toeol Leonheart

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi Phauran,

First of all, Thanks for your interest in the Linkshell, its always a pleasure to meet another European player on Kashuan! Especially another FF nut!

While you are correct in your observation that recruitment is currently suspended, please dont see that as an line that cannot be crossed, all interest is good!

I'm sure Khalus or the officers can give further clarification when they post a reply, but in the mean time please dont hesitate to add us to friends list and contact us in game, we're always willing to join up and help others out.

Look forward to seeing you around Kashuan!

Toeol.
Back to top Go down
Khalus Akuhei
Furtively Altruistic

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Hello hello Phaurun. Its nice to hear you had a good time with some of our members lately, and agree with our LS structure.

I've actually been meaning to reopen our recruitment, but I've been having quite bit of RL issues to deal with and I was kinda waiting on all the negative reviews to die down a bit, but I don't think that'll happen anytime soon.

Still though, it'd be nice to have some new members regardless of the situation currently or if I have time to advertise, and deal with it. So membership granted, and hopefully we'll get ya an invite in-game asap. Cya around...
Back to top Go down
http://eldritcheponym.rpgdynasty.com
Gath Iroku

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:06 pm

hurray new member! Cya in-game!
Back to top Go down
Dnol Rill

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:42 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Soten Enki

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:18 pm

welcome to the LS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are some things that can beat smartness and foresight? Awkwardness and stupidity can. The best swordsman in the world doesn't need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesn't do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isn't prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot."  -Mark Twain
Back to top Go down
Netheri Vaiusi

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:40 am

Hello Phaurun and welcome to the LS! I myself had an active sub to RS while I was waiting for ff14 to come out. My total is just under 1400 but I don't plan on playing that game again unless ff14 tanks (which better not happen).

Why didn't you like ff12? Personally I thought 12 was almost as good as 7 and 8, no where near 9, but MUCH better than 13. I was completely dissapointed in 13. Story didn't pull me in, vanille's voice was trash, the game had no side quests/mini games, and was 90% linear. Nothing like a true FF game.

Anyways, see you around ingame as my play time -kind of- matches up with european/japanese timezones.
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:42 am

Well spoken Phaurun and welcom, to the forrums!
See you in game M8!!!
Back to top Go down
Phaurun Mizzrym

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 am

thanks everyone , and personal note to netheri how can u even compare ff 12 to 7 and 8, i wholly agree with your opinion on 9 coz thats my all time favourite and as for 13 i believe it breathed well needed fresh air into the final fantasy franchise, woooo jus read my acceptance then im gonna log in now see u in LS
Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

Welcome Phaurun,
I already had the pleasure to group with you yesterday and marvelously a black and white shield appeared next to your name. Onigiri XD

Just one plea to you: please insert some breaks here and there in your posts - makes it easier and more pleasant to read.
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 am

wow welcome... yay new faces... hope to meet u in game soon...
Back to top Go down
Phaurun Mizzrym

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:28 am

haha sorry im kinda an essay writer
Back to top Go down
Hyorinmaru Touchi

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 am

wish i met you earlier during my college days
Back to top Go down
Angstrom Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 am

Phaurun Mizzrym wrote:

As a job or just for fun?

Back to top Go down
Liari Genki

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 am

Phaurun Mizzrym wrote:
Even essays have breaks and punctuation, at least the essays I had to write at school. Confess: you were just lazy Onigiri XD

btw. I just noticed your timezone - where in europe do you live, if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humble visitor   Today at 3:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Humble visitor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1